"will you stay with me?" he questioned. izumi felt her heart skip a beat at his request.

"ay, i can't skip class-" izumi was about to get up but felix had grabbed hold of her hand. 

"please." he pleaded quietly. izumi gulped, contemplating on whether to stay or not. she didn't understand why he wanted her to even stay in the first place, but instead of questioning it, she sat back down.

"fine." she agreed. felix gave her a soft smile, releasing her wrist. he lied down on the bed, resting on his side as izumi sat down on the chair next to the bed. luckily the school nurse had stepped out for a bit, so it was only the two of them, making it less awkward.

"we're still going out after school, right?" felix questioned, his eyes closed. izumi chuckled.

"you just got into a fight and that's what you're thinking about?" izumi questioned, raising an eyebrow at the boy.

"i'll take that as a yes." before izumi could protest, felix had turned around so his back was facing her.

-

"i can't believe i skipped class for you." izumi sighed, biting into the tteokbokki. felix grinned, quietly munching on the spicy ricecake himself. izumi  paused, looking up at felix. "you know, i realised that you really don't talk much about yourself. i mean, how can we be friends if we know nothing about each other?"

"what do you want to know?" he questioned. izumi hummed, looking deep in thought.

"everything." she answered with a grin. felix chuckled, nodding his head.

"how about a game of twenty one questions?"

"i like it, i'll go first." izumi offered. "when's your birthday?"

"september 15th, yours?"

"april 23rd. wah, doesn't this make me your noona?" izumi questioned a smirk on her lips. 

"yes it does, my turn." izumi's eyes widened, realising she had wasted a question.

"yah-"

"do you have a korean name?" he questioned. izumi pouted, nodding her head.

"korean and english too."

"you know english?" felix questioned in surprise.

"yeah, i visited england during holidays, i have a penpal from there too, but we haven't spoken in years." izumi explained.

"what are your names then?"

"for korean- hey, wait it's my turn!" izumi exclaimed, realising that she had only been answering questions all that time. 

"just answer it." izumi sighed, frowning at him.

"korean it's park yoomi, and english is irina park." izumi answered with a sigh. "what about you? you must have a korean name." felix paused, turning away from her.

"i  should go pay, you're finished, right?"

"yah, are you avoiding the question right now?" instead of answering, felix headed towards the counter to pay. izumi scoffed, standing up and followed after him.

"thank you." felix bowed his head, before taking the receipt. he turned around to hurry out of the restaurant only to find izumi blocking his way. he sheepishly grinned, trying to walk around her, but she grabbed hold of his hand.

"yah, no secrets. tell me right now or else i'm going home." felix's gaze fell to her hand that held his tightly before looking up at her. he sighed, izumi's grip tight on his hand as the both of them exited the restaurant.

"fine, it's lee yongbok." he muttered quickly and quietly so izumi wouldn't hear, but she had heard it perfectly.

"yah, that's not even a bad name. it's cute and simple, i don't get why you hate it." izumi frowned as the both of them walked side by side. felix could feel his ears burn at the sudden compliment. no one had ever complimented his korean name before.

"just 'cause." felix shrugged. "now my turn, what's your favourite colour?" he questioned, hurrying to change the subject.

"wow, are you seriously already out of questions?" izumi questioned the simplest question felix had asked. "yellow." she answered with a heavy sigh.

"yellow? hm, it matches you." felix nodded, satisfied with the answer. 

"why? because it's happiness and sunshine, right?" izumi questioned, looking up at him. felix nodded, wondering what other meaning it could have. "but it's somehow always paired with black." izumi exhaled, looking up at him. 

"there are always two sides to something, and one side can outshine the other, but it doesn't mean it isn't there."