chap 9. Hooking up part 1

emma’s P.O.V.-

Last night was a TRAGEDY! It hurt watching Zayn and Perry all kissy and crap! And it pisses me off that I’m jealous! After that night, I went up in my room, listened to music on my iPhone, and didn’t say a word. Harry had been noticing my behavior, but I lied and said I just wasn’t “feeling well”.

I hate that I had to lie to him. Someone knocked on my door and it was Jaime. She gave me a sincere look and sat next to me.

“Feeling alright?” she asked concerned.

I gave her a look that said, What Do YOU think? and she nodded.

“So, what exactly happened that day?”. I really didn’t feel like bringing up that terrible memory. But, I can trust Jaime.

“I walked in on him and Perrie kissing that day…..I was coming to give him a surprise visit, and I EVEN got his his favorite cookies from Panera Bread” I explained.

Jaime hugged me and stroked my back. “So sorry love” she whispered.

“Thanks Jaime”. After five minutes, Jaime sighed.

“Welllllll?” she smiled wide.

“What?” Jaime threw her head back laughing.

“You know EXACTLY what! You and Harry…” she winked.

“Oh God!” I blushed covering the magazine with my face. That made Jaime laugh even more.

“Aw, blushing? You LIKE him! Don’t you?”.

Instead of lying, I blushed and nodded. “Yeah…a little” I admitted blushing twice as hard.

“Are you two dating?” she asked applying lipgloss.

"No, are YOU and Louis “dating” yet?" I grinned. Now it was Jaime’s turn to blush.

“I WISH! I’m just waiting for that day he’ll say, Jaime, will you go out with me?” she sighed.

I laughed and patter her shoulder. “Good luck”.

“Yeah, and Megan and Liam are hitting it off to! I caught them kissing before we left” I admitted.

Jaime’s eyes got big. “Seriously?!” she gasped.

I shook my head. “We should tots get them together! And Valencia and Niall to! They are tots fancying each other to! I can tell!” Jaime considered.

“Exactly! Valencia just doesn’t wanna admit it! And I hate seeing her so lonely. But what about Jenny?” I mentioned. J

aime sighed. “Jenny’s going through hard times…her boyfriend dumped her” she said quietly. “I didn’t even know Jenny HAD boyfriend!”. Jaime nodded.

“No one did! I heard from Megan, who heard from Valencia, who heard from Becky, who heard from Natalia’s cousin Angie, that she went out with Garrett..”.

“Garrett from Middle School Garrett? Garrett Puller?” I asked in disbelief. Jaime nodded.

“We’ll think of someone for Jenny later…Right now, let’s focus on getting this hook up into position”…