chap 5. He kissed me...

The next morning, I woke up finding myself in bed…next to Harry. We had fallen asleep watching another film. All I could remember was him humming Little Things to me. I smirked a little, thinking that he actually could have meant it. Harry was beside me, his arms wrapped around me, his curls covering his face. He was snoring, which made me giggle a little. I blushed at his grip on my waist, as though he were trying to protect me. Thank GOD he had on boxers, because I know he is. He said he prefers sleeping naked. Same with Liam, which I still find weird and gross. Harry’s snoring was getting louder, and I tried to keep back my giggles. Man, I haven’t heard a snore since…Zayn. When everyone was asleep, he’d sneak in my room and he would keep me up sometimes with his snoring.

I brushed that memory out of my head and just went back to cuddling with Harry. I felt safe with him. I truly did…

It was still very early, so I dozed off. An hour later, I felt someone kissing my nose then cheek. I opened my eyes just to meet Harry’s beautiful green eyes locked with mine. When I realized it was him that kissed my cheek and nose, I blushed, and he noticed.

“Quite the blusher, aren’t we?” he asked putting on a shirt. I rolled my eyes and just went back to sleep. But then I felt a pillow smack me in the face. I shot up like the game from Whack-A-Mole and rubbed my head.

“HARRY” , I groaned annoyed.

Harry smirked, brushed his hair, and shrugged.

“What?” he said trying to pretend as though it wasn’t him. He wants to play THAT way, huh? I threw my blanket off and then sprung on his back, making him scream like a little girl!

I covered his eyes and he was completely clueless of his surroundings.

“I give up!” he laughed. He threw me on the bed and I was in hysterics. He stuck his tongue out and went back to brushing his hair.

“Aw, Harry! You’re scream is so freaking adorable! It reminds me of my scream when I was like eight” I teased.

Harry rolled his eyes and smirked. “You got jokes?”

I smirked. “You know it Fuzz head”

Harry ran over to the bed and got on me, holding my wrists down. “Take it back” he laughed.

“NO!”

Harry nodded. “Fine….maybe you’ll say yes to the…TICKLE MONSTER!” he exclaimed.

Before I could escape, Harry began tickling me, and my laughter was so loud, I’m pretty sure someone outside could hear. “Want to beg for mercy?!” he asked still tickling me. I had no choice! He was stronger than I was, and I begged him to stop.

He finally stopped and he locked eyes with mine. We were just still for a moment.

Then, he moved a strand of my hair away from my face. “I never have realized how beautiful you really were” he said.

Before I could speak, or even blush, he started to lean down closer. He was going to KISS ME! I closed my eyes, and soon, his soft lips crashed into mine. Sparks flew like crazy, and I felt really oozy inside. I just kept kissing him and kissing him. His breath and lips tasted like peppermint. After like five minutes, Harry’s lips met my neck, and it tickled. I giggled and traced my finger down his cheek.

I felt so safe with him, and then, someone walked in…

ZAYN!!!!!