chap 18. The Bahamas! HERE WE COME!!!

Zayn's POV-

 After the whole frenzies that's been occurring lately, Paul decided to think of a way for us to escape it for a while. It's a good thing though. So far, we've been chased, the girls have received more and more threats, and so on. The point here is, we need a break. While we all waited for Paul, we joked around in the tour bus and outside of it. Louis thought of this great idea.

 A water balloon and water gun fight. We snuck into the tour bus, loaded a bunch of water guns at water balloons, and all snuck out to find the girls. We split up, and for a while, nothing. Until we heard a scream. 

Then we saw Niall running as fast as he could. "LET THE WAT BEGIN!", he yelled.

Jenny came out, soaking wet. "OOOH YOU ARE GONBA GET IT!", she screamed still chasing him. Megan and Emma came out to see what the noise was, and I launched two balloons at them both. Liam cane behind and helped.

The girls screamed and tried to get us, but we ran. We came to the field, and saw Louis and Harry getting attacked by Jaime and Valencia. They had water guns to, and hot where they SOAKED! I felt water spray on my back, and Megan and Emma were right behind us. It was messy, and bit, were we very childish. Paul didnt look to happy when he got back.

We were all silent, waiting for what was coming. "I am SO disappointed! Water balloons? Water guns? And where are your pants Harry?", he said eying him.

Harry blushed at his Spider-Man boxers, and the girls giggled. Paul shook his head. "Oh, we'll I DEFINITLY made the right choice then! I'd you all love water so much..." He continued. He pulled something out if his pockets.

"Then maybe a getaway cruise to the Bahamas was the right choice", he smiled.

"THE BAHAMAS?!"

We all shouted. Paul laughed and we all went to hug him, getting him wet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! sorry for the late updates! but i'll try to update more often and thanx for all the banners and book covers. Really thankful of you guys!