chap 7. Is it official

Liam’s P.O.V.-

Call me crazy, but lately, I’ve been having my suspicions…With Emma, and Zayn. And now, Emma, Zayn, AND Harry. I went to check on Harry last night to see if he had my wallet, and he wasn’t there.

And this morning, I heard Emma giggling, and I saw Harry step out of her room. I might have to have a chat with him…But then there’s also Zayn. They are ALWAYS quiet around each other. And then they do whatever they can to avoid each other. I can see it all the time. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’ll get to that later I guess..

Emma’s P.O.V.

Tonight, the boys were having their concert to kick of their tour. Why are the girls there? Support, and crew. I’ve always had a thing for art. Any type of element of art. Whether it’s drawing, painting, writing, or even like dancing and singing. Then, there’s designing. I became the boys personal designer after Paul fired their last one.

I dropped my journal and all my sketches came out and Paul fell completely in love with them and hired me.

I was flattered, and took the job. Megan and I are the designers. She’s co-designer. Valencia is basically like another manager. Since she’s so organized and intelligent, she makes sure the bookings are set, when and where we need to be someplace, etc.

Jenny and Jaime are excellent with technology, so they’re like the crew to. They help wit sound checks, rehearsal’s, etc. When we entered the arena the boys were performing at, we all got to work. We had dress rehearsal on the schedule first. Which meant I had to help the boys with their fitting. Including Zayn….

Things went by pretty swiftly. Louis and Niall were the goofiest. Liam was being oddly quiet. Harry, we were quiet for a while. After I helped him take off his leather jacket, he spun me around then pulled him close, and then, he kissed me. He peered his beautiful eyes at me and gave me a smile.

“Sooooo”, he said still close.

This boy made it extremely to hard for me not to blush or faint. Or both.

“So?” I nodded.

Harry chuckled. “I’m sorry, its-”

Harry got cut off by me grabbing him by the collar and kissing him.

Then someone cleared their throat and knocked on the wide open door. Zayn was leaning against the door, looking even more upset. This WAS his second time today seeing us kiss.

Harry backed up and wink. “Talk to ya later”. Zayn watched him leave and slowly walked in. I quietly gave him his outfit and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.

“Can we please talk?”, he begged.

Was he serious?!

“About?” I sighed.

Zayn knew I was just playing games and he gave me a serious look.

“What?!” I asked.

“You and…Harry, huh?” he asked slowly. I slowly nodded.

“Yeah….., you know what that rhymes with Zayn?” I said crossing my arms. He just kept quiet and shrugged.

I threw down his jacket.

“A WHOLE lot like PERRIE and Zayn…” I snapped. Zayn sighed.

“Em…”

“Don’t you “EM” me pretty boy!"

I snapped again.

“Just let me speak”- I held out my arms for him to stop.

“No! I don’t wanna hear it! Just try on the jacket and jeans, and leave me alone! And whatever is going on between me and Harry is NONE of your business, understood?” I asked rudely shoving the jacket into his heavy chest. Zayn was speechless this time. Before I left, Zayn spoke.

“You’re making a mistake with Harry”. I turned around and folded my arms.

“And how is THAT?” I challenged. All he did was shut the door in my face.