chap 17. Cat fights!

Emma's POV-

Harry and I enjoyed ourselves to chocolate chip cookies and tall glasses of milk. We spent over and hour making enough batches for everyone once they got back. Valencia walked in angry and frustrated.

"Why are you so mad? Did you fail at another one of your experiments?", Harry joked.

Valencia shot him a glare. "Ha ha, very funny! But if I COULD do another experiment, it would be something to get rid of That she devil!" Valencia shot back. I knew she was being serious right away.

"What's wrong? Who?" I asked rubbing her back.

Niall walked in and Valencia turned red. "Ask Niall!"

"What did you do to her?" Harry asked.

Niall three his hands up in surrender. "Nothing! I swear! It's Demi! Okay! And I said I'll talk to her!" He replied.

"That no good, talentless, hair extension, phony sent me threats to stay away from Niall!"

Valencia explained angrily.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

Valencia nodded and chugged down some milk.

Harry wiped his mouth, kissed my geek, and pointed to Niall. "Told you to stay away from that girl!"

Niall sighed and ate a cookie. "It's not my fault.

Just then, Louis came in , and didnt look to good. "What's wrong mate?", Harry asked concerned.

Louis sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "It's Jaime..she got some death threats from our fans, and she isn't to happy" he said softly.

"What ELSE could go wrong?" I asked. The front door opened and Megan stormed in, and she looked a a MESS! Her hair was wild, she had scratches on her face, and her clothes were ripped.

"What the hell happened to you? ", Valencia gasped. Liam walked in from behind and folded his arms.

"She got into a fight with thus girl at Starbucks, after I told her to just let it go!", Liam spoke.

"Oh Meg's!! You're bleeding", I gasped.

"It's the girls blood.." She groaned. Harry gave her a high five. "You go girl!", he congratulated. That made Megan laugh.

"This is serious guys! What are we gonna do? I asked...