chap 20. Jealousy's A B!tch..

There is going to be two POV's in this chapter and some grammar mistakes here and there since this was saved in my drafts and i decided to upload it! so if you are not a professional grammarian, pls neglect it! have fun reading! :P  *mim*

*************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV-

Everyone was very excited once we all boarded the cruise ship. This was going to be the adventure we'd all NEVER forget. Paul says we'll probably be here until Christmas, which should be fun. Louis talked about boogie boarding on a big water slide. Liam was excited for the Martini's and we were all psyched for the parties.

I took Emma's hand, pulling her close to me. "So, I was thinking, maybe we could find a place to be alone during and after the party", I whispered in her ear.

Emma blushed and smiled. She patted my cheek. "Nice try pretty boy!", she teased.

I laughed and shook my head. "Actually, I was thinking maybe an romantic dinner?", I explained.

Emma blushed knowing that's what I had meant, maybe... "See! I'm not ALWAYS that dirty, Em", I winked.

"You SLEEP naked!" She pointed out.

I rose an eyebrow. "Would you like to find out?" Emma hit my arm and walked ahead to catch up. Messing with her is easy!

  The ship was HUGE! There was a bunch of pools, a huge water slide, bars, dance clubs, ballrooms, and even a mall! The girls squealed, and all ran into this boutique. Great, we might be here for a few hours!

"Oh..my...God! This handbag is to DIE for Megan squealed showing it to Jenny who read the price tag in dispear

"Maybe for someone mega rich!", she pointed out.

Megan pouted. "Dammit!" She stomped putting it back.

Jenny patted her back, then looked over at me and smiled. And when I say smiled, I mean like a flirty smile. She even winked at me once. I looked over and saw Emma admiring a few dresses, but eyeing this one dress the most. Liam had enough, bought all if the girls jewelry, and wanted us to go unpack so we could relax.

Paul was waiting at the front desk, with a list. "Alrighty. Lets talk roommates, shall we?" He said clearing his throat.

"Megan, Jaime, and Emma, cabin 613, Valencia, Jenny, and Niall, 614, Zayn, Liam, Harry,615, and Louis, we made an arrangement, so actually, you and Zayn, 616", Paul read off.

Niall's mouth dropped. "No fair! I'm stuck with two girls?"

"One if them is your girlfriend," Valencia reminded him.

Niall blushed. "You know I love you!", he said really quickly.

Paul clapped his hands. "Chop chop!"

Once we all got packed, we headed to the pool. As soon as we got there, I grabbed Emma, picked her up, the pulled us in to the pool. Everyone was having a good time. Louis tried to boogie board, and failed several times. Sometimes, i noticed Zayn checking out Emma. He even once gave her a wink!Or maybe  twice. Well she was wearing a two piece bikini..but I didn't like it. I ignored that, and just on went on having fun.

Emma's POV-

After a good swim, shopping, and touring the ship, we all got dressed for a party that was happening on the deck. Girls went crazy once they saw the guys, but surprisingly, didnt mess with us. Jus treated us like ordinary people.

I noticed Zayn was alone, so snuck behind him, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave a big hug.

"What was that for?", he awakes with a grin. I shrugged, pulled him up, and dragged him over to the dance floor.

"Nooooo, you know I'm not a huge fan on dancing", he blushed.

"To bad! In not gonna let you be bored!" I encouraged.

Zayn looked over at Harry. I sighed. "Harry knows we're just friends! C'mon, please?" I begged.

I looked at Harry and saw him talking to a blind girl. "Besides, he's been to busy chatting it up with other girls" I said sarcastically.

A slow song began to play, and it just so happened to be one of my favorite Rolling Stones songs. Zayn held out his hand.

"Would you care to dance?" I smiled and took it.

"I'd love to" I giggled.

Zayn was actually not that bad of a slow dancer. He just doesn't believe it. I rested my head on his chest and he tightened his grip on me. When we turned around, I saw Harry watching from a distance, and he didnt look thrilled. After the song ended, I walked over to get a martini, when Harry stepped in front of me.

"What was that all about?" He asked nodding towards Zayn.

"What? I can't dance with a friend?", I asked.

Harry sighed. "Are you sure thee isn't something up between the two of you?", he asked.

"Harry!" I groaned.

"The truth?" He asked.

"Is there something going on between you and that h03 over there?", I protested.

Harry sighed. "About that.." He began.

I ignored him and walked off to be with Jaime. I told her everything, and Louis listened. "Don't worry Emmie! Harry will blow over soon!" He insisted.

Jaime's eyes locked towards the dance floor. "Ummm, you know what, have you tried the ships salsa dip? It's exquisite, we should get get some!" She says nervously.

I noticed Louis looking in her direction to, and when I turned around, I almost felt like breaking apart. Harry was dancing with that blind chick and three other girls. Everyone's eyes were on them. After the song ended, the blonde grabbed his face and kissed him. People oohed and hooted. Tears welled in my eyes, especially at the fact that he didnt let go until she did. Harry looked my way, and his smile dropped.

"Emma,wait!" He yelled coming my way. I ripped from Jaime's grasp and ran as fast a my two inch heels could carry me.

************************************************************************************************

i know that you guys are ripped between Harry and Zayn. So Emma will end up with the guy who gets more votes, you can either PM me or comment below.

which team are you in?

team Zayn.?

team Harry.?