Epilogue<3

Not on thought crossed my mind about having a 4ou2 but here we are anyway? Two years after, stood backstage with the crew running around pretty much in a state of panic to please the thousands of fans which had been waiting in front of the stage.

"Mars? Are you okay?" Ethan's sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I nodded, in reality I was slightly panicked. As this is our last show I want it to be the best of the best.

Despite the few hiccups on stage of things failing and fangirls everything was going great. The fans enjoyed the shows and we enjoyed giving it to them. After all they deserved it, they made all of this possible to begin with.

I made sure to scan every fans face, surprisingly most of them seem familiar and recognisable.

"Stage in 1 minute!" A crew member shouted gaining my attention once again.

I turned to look and saw Grayson already heading out with Ethan was was slowly pacing behind whilst smiling at me.

He waved his hand to follow so I dragged my feet along getting ready to jump onto the stage one last time.

The three of us made our way down the narrow hallway until we finally reached the side of the stage with the entrance video playing in the background.

Muffled squeals could be heard from the fans which made happiness spread throughout my whole body. Ethan quickly came over to adjust the mic on my face which must've dropped a little due to time catching up the fast pace boys.

"You seem tense," he stated, resting his hand on my shoulder whilst maintaining eye contact.

"It's flown by so fast, E," I pouted.

"This won't be our last time up on the stage, there could be a 3rd! Or 4th! Or-"

"Okay we get it E," Grayson huffed, coming to Ethan's side.

I chuckled at his goofiness until we were edged towards he entrance of the stage.

"Ready?" Grayson turned to loom back at us.

We both nod.

3..

2..

1..

"HEY GUYS!!" We all yelled out jumping on stage as the confetti flew perfectly around us.

Jheez it feels as if we're in a movie or something.

A few 'I love yous' could be heard being yelled out from the massive crowd which huddled around the stage. Bright smiles were pulled on all of our faces which we knew couldn't be pulled off no matter what when spending time with fans.

"How about we give out a few pressies seeming as it's leading towards Christmas ey guys?" Ethan turned towards us with a goofy smile.

We both nod running over to all of the merch and stuffing our hands with as much as possible.

"Limited edition merch I see?" I smirk at his craftiness.

He just chuckled before throwing the many shirts and sweatpants into the crowd earning a progressively louder scream each time.

We spent most of the time on stage playing a few games and continuously throwing the massive pile of merch out into the crowd. Non of us wanted it to end but knowing it was our last time up here for a while we did as much as we could.

Ethan bent down to get the last bit of merch and threw it in the crowd before going down again and picking something else up. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he took long steps towards me with a glowing smile which showed off his perfectly aligned teeth.

"Hmm this isn't merch is it?" He raised one eyebrows before getting down on one knee pulling out a red velvet box.

I froze in my position as I eyes the beautiful box he had in his hand as he brought it closer, soon enough he opened revealing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

I looked at him in awe then back at the ring, feeling my eyes starting to layer with tears. Everything was happening in slow motion that I could barely register the screams of joy from the fans and Grayson happily chuckling in the background at my reaction.

"I thought it would be best to do it here, I know it's not somewhere fancy like Hawaii with a sunset or Paris at the top of the Eiffel Tower but here, here is special to us. 2 years ago I was reunited with you, my one and only Mariella. Ever since then happiness has been brought into my life, I couldn't imagine ever being fully happy without you. This place is perfect, it's everything we need, excluding Grayson,"

Grayson lightly slaps the back of his head while chuckling before retreating back giving us space.

"I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask other than here, surrounded by the ones we love most, and the one I love most. Above all Mariella, I love you most and only you. You have my heart with the key and only you can make it beat as fast as it can when I'm with you.

So today I'm here on my knees for you,

Mariella Taylor Silva, will you marry me?"

The tears finally fell down my face as I nodded quickly, "yes Ethan! Yes!"

He picked himself up to embrace me in a tight hug as he spun me around. Once he placed me back on my two feet, he softly grabbed my hand and slid the ring onto my finger with his smile not leaving once.

His hand made it's way to my cheek as he cupped it placing his lips perfectly onto mine.

If this is what our story is then so be it, lovers find their way back to each other if it's fate, and that's what's happened twice after all.

—End
—————

You guys deserved at least an epilogue after the endless support you guys give me and I'm very thankful! <3

Thank you for everything guys I couldn't have asked for anything better than this actually ending. This book is always in my heart and never found the time to finish it properly and I guess here it is, back where it all began:)

Hope you enjoyed my book guys ily💞