Abusive//chp16💍

(Ethan's pov)
Mariella ran off the stage earlier but we couldn't ditch the show but as soon as it ended a ran off stage and burst into our room. My eyes darted around searching for Mariella wasn't here. I rummaged a round but she took her everything besides her phone, typical. I picked it up and ran outside and the fans swarmed me.

I ran past them looking around for her but she wasn't outside.

"Mr Dolan you need to come back" Security said.

"Have you seen her?" I asked out of breathe.

"Seen who?" He pulled a confused look.

"Mariella, short with long brown hair and green eyes, quite tan?" And he nodded in response.

"She ran out and ran down over there but that was a long time ago she's long gone by now" he said dragging me back inside.

She probably went back to Los Angeles to be with Brooke.

I ran back in and Grayson was back in the room.

"Where's mars?" He asked upset.

"She's just disappeared can you call Brooke and ask her if she's with her?" I asked seriously.

He nodded and called up Brooke.

They had a small conversation and his mood didn't lighten up.

"She's not with Brooke" he sighed dropped his phone on the desk.

"I don't even understand why she ran out like that" I stated pacing back and forth, "we need to go find her back in LA"

Grayson nodded in response and we got escorted out then got an Uber back into LA.

(Mariella's pov)
I hit the water and opened my eyes and admired what was around me.

I looked further out and saw a coral reef. I swam up for air and gasped as I pushed my hair out of my face. I floated for a while before heading around the cliff towards the coral reef.

I was normally good at holding my breath I could say down for quite a while which is why I enjoyed swimming as a kid and exploring the ocean.

I've done a lot with sea life including swimming with dolphins and sharks and gone snorkelling and getting close to a whale once.

I dived back under and swam round until I reached all the pretty coral which was surrounded by colourful fishes.

I swam in between the parts and weaves in and out scaling out the area and admiring all the fishes that were here. I swam a bit further and then there was just a sudden drop. It was like a cliff underwater.

I was told it was dangerous down there and that dangerous creatures were located down there so I backed away and swam back to shore.

I ran back up the cliff hoping to not get caught. I finally reached the top and tried to locate my stuff but couldn't find it.

"Fuck I left it right here" I mumbled to myself.

"Looked for these?" A familiar voice called behind me.

I spun round and Ethan stood there with his eyebrows raised and my clothes in his hand.

I waked over trying to snatch them back but he just held them higher so it was no use.

"Give them back Ethan," I whined and he chuckled.

"Tell me why you ran out leaving me worried sick" he stated.

"It's a sensitive topic" my voice got inaudible at the end because I hated talking about it.

"You can talk to me" he said places his hand on my arm slightly rubbing it up and down attempting to comfort me.