Anniversay// chp25

(Mariella's pov)
I groan waking up and snatching my phone to check the time which read 5:34am. Why the hell am I up so early.

I saw that I had some notifications already so I went through as saw some from Ethan.

@EthanDolan:

1,482,391 likesEthanDolan: One year with this princess right here, one year with her putting up with me

1,482,391 likes
EthanDolan: One year with this princess right here, one year with her putting up with me.. what an accomplishment. To Mariella,
Good morning baby, happy one year I love you and everything about you. I don't know what I did to deserve an angel in my life but I'm more than happy you're in it💗 You've managed to stay with me for a year straight despite the stupid person I can be and I apologise for that but we're here now and I'm here to make it up to you, go downstairs when you wake up, surprise:)
View all 649,126 comments
GraysonDolan: This is f👑 adorable
FanAcc1: Hoe.
FanAcc2: Ethiella😍😭
BrookeOliveira: congratulations to my bestfriend and her bitch of a boyf, jk loving you both:)

I blushed sipping out of my bed and got into one of Ethan's tips which smelled of his cologne. I smile to myself and make my way downstairs and listen to the sound of music and laughs, I turn the corner and see Ethan and my parents setting up a breakfast buffet.

"Good morning baby girl" Ethan said walking over slithering his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss.

Once we pull away I give him and smile and he returns it.

"We are making a huge breakfast for you two, wanna help?" My Mom smiles as she takes out some cupcakes.

"Yes yes yes!" I squeal getting the icing.

I grab the cakes and start icing them and Ethan helped by standing behind me and guiding my arms.

"Mariella, look" Ethan says pointing in a random direction to distract me. The dumb person I am I look over and he smothers icing on my nose and cheek.

"Mean" I pout and wraps his arms back around me, I take this opportunity to get the icing and smother it all over his cheek and we burst out laughing.

"Lovebirds" My dad Comments.

We put all the dishes together and create small talk as we eat. My dad was the first to finish and said he had to quickly do something as he hurried off upstairs, the next thing I know we bringing down my suitcase with a smile.

"Dad?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn round and Ethan stands there holding two tickets. I look closer and see they are two tickets to Dubai.

"No you did not!" I gasp and jump up to hug him. I felt him smile against me as he hugged me tighter.

"Our flight leaves at 11 giving us around 3 to 4 hours to get ready" he smiles and I jump in excitement.

I turn to my parents who were stood next to each other with glowing smiles, I run over to them and embrace them in a hug.

"Thank you for letting me go"

"We trust you Mariella, we always will" my dad replied with a smile.

"Well I better go get ready" I huffed and Ethan followed me upstairs.

I put the new clothes I bout on the end of the bed so I don't forget them and pack a little backpack which consists off some snacks, sunglasses, earphones, charged and my laptop

"If I were you I'd just slip on some shorts underneath my shirt it's going to be hot" he suggested and I nodded.

I grabbed some high waisted shorts out of my bag and put them on and slightly tucking in the front of the shirt before grabbing some white vans.

"You ready?" Ethan asks from the door way and I reply with a simple "yes"

We intertwine fingers as we head downstairs with our backpacks over our shoulders and our suitcases at the bottom of the stairs along with both our parents.

"Happy anniversary" Lisa said pulling me into a hug and I smile, "thank you"

"I hope you guys enjoy the trip, no funny business" Sean said looking us both up and down and I flush red.

"We should get going" Ethan breaks the awkward silence and I let out a soft laugh. I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door following Ethan who put our suitcases in the trunk of the Uber.

We got in and after a drive we reached the airport and he played the driver and we walked in. We got past security just i time to get a Starbucks and reach the gate on time.

"I wanna sit near the window!" I squealed like a little child and Ethan playfully rolled his eyes.

"Fine" he replied dragging out the 'e'.

We sat down and he slid his hand down and intertwined our fingers. I looked up and him and his eyes were attached to our hands as he smiles.

God this boy is perfect.

The journey wasn't bad, I slept through most of it and the rest of the time I was playing little games on Ethan, basically annoying him.

"Wake up sleepy head" I poked Ethan's nose, "time to get off the plane we are here"

His eyes fluttered open and his hazel eyes met mine, a smile spread across his lips as he stretched and got up. We made our way out and managed to gather the right suitcases. We rented a car for the weekend and made our way over to the hotel. Let me just say this.

It was the most beautifully designed hotel I've ever seen in existence.

"Ethan.." I trailed off admiring the place, "how much did this cost?"

"It's nothing baby girl" he smiled dragging his luggage along.

"Yes it is something holy fuck"

He chuckled and sighed in at the desk. One he got the key he dragged me up to the room so we could quickly unpack all though I already wanted to explore and skip all this boring stuff.

"Can we go to the beach, pleaseee" I begged.

"Fine, get ready" he simply replied wiping his suitcase under the bed.

I ran into the bathroom and got changed and walked back out with only a long shit covering my bikini. I slipped on some sandals before grabbing a towel and some water and waited for Ethan.

"Ethan come on, you're taking forever" I whined and he got up off the bed and walked towards me.

"I was waiting for you" he opened the door, "Let's go"

I nodded and he walked with me outside and we walked along the pathway towards the beach with the sun hitting my skin.