Showtime// Chp9💍

(Mariella's pov)
I woke up to Grayson rummaging through his case.

"Morning" I said in a morning voice.

It tried to get up but Ethan's arms were still wrapped around my holding me down.

"Ethan" I whined, "we need to get up"

I tried once again but he pulled me back down and hugged me tighter.

"5 more minutes please? I'm comfy" he begged.

"Fine, 5 more minutes" I sighed and I felt him smile against my neck.

5 minutes later I drag Ethan up because he has a show in a few hours along with a meet and greet.

I got changed and suggested we went out to breakfast to a place close to the meet and greet/ show so we could just walk over. The agreed and got ready then got an Uber over.

We walked in and got a table then after that we ordered some food and drinks. The waiter soon came over with our orders and I started messing around with the lemon in my drink.

"Mars you are such a child" Ethan laughed taking out his phone.

"Shhh we are having a staring contest" I joked and he took a picture.

"Ethan!" I whined trying to grab the phone.

"Ugh Fine I'll just check your snapchat" I gave a fake smile and took out my phone. I scrolled through and finally found Ethan's.

Eteeweetee💘- 1m ago

I kicked him under the table and he gave me a stupid death glare causing us all to burst out laughing

We finished up and made our way over to the show. We walked past the huge line of fans and the all started squealing and taking pictures but I'm
Used to it now.

We walked in and they lead us to the dressing room were we had an hour to spare so we touched up and did some sound testing before we had to go to the meet and greet.

"Mariellaaaaa" Ethan tried to sing down the mic.

"You are so stupid oh my god" I face palmed and Grayson started laughing.

"You should consider yourself blessed that I just sang for you" he tried to say with out laughing but failed.

"Mariella right?" I guy came up from behind me causing me to jump, "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you"

"Haha it's fine" I giggled to face him.

"Are you going on stage with them? If so we came get you a mic" He asks smiling.

"Yesss! Go grab the girl a mic" Grayson yelled causing it to be extra loud so we covered our ears.

"Sorry" he apologised.

"Okay I'll be back in a sec"

I nodded and he walked off behind the curtain.

"This is so unreal" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"What do you mean?" They asked in unison walking over to me.

"I'm literally about to be on stage with The Dolan twins" I squealed jumping into their arms.

"Don't flatter yourself"

"Oh shut up" I replied and the guy came back handing me the microphone to test.

After we sorted out the microphones and sound we got told it was almost time for the meet and greet so security walked us over. I stood to the side as they walked over but they turned and looked at me and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Mariella come on" Ethan says gesturing for me to join them.

"Eth they are here for you guys not me" I smile.

"Not true I'm sure some of them would want to meet you" He said walking over to grab my hand and drag me over.

Well he was right, every person so far which encouraged me to stay. Soon enough a big group of girls come over and jump on them wrapping their arms around them. I stood to the side smiling their fans make them so happy.

One of the girls with black hair and dark brown hair turns and glances at me and gave me a dirty look. I stood there confused and took pictures with the other girls as they wanted some.

"Can we have a picture of you kissing my cheek?" She asks all flirty to Ethan.

I stood there with Grayson holding in my laughs by covering my mouth and he did the same.

"Of course" he replied smiling and glancing over at us laughing. He pulled a confused face before getting in the picture. He went to turn his face and kiss her cheek but she turned her head at the last second and kissed him on the lips with snapping a picture.

"Thank you" she jumped and walked away with her friends and Ethan stood there froze while me and Grayson were on the grounds holding our stomaches from laughing so more.

"What just happened" he said still frozen, "and why are you laughing?"

"We saw it coming Bro" Grayson laughed even harder.

"I-I can't omf she fooled you" I said in between breaths then bursted our laughing again.

I'm not going to lie but a wave of jealousy came over me but I chose to ignore it and laugh it out with Grayson.

We soon finished the meet and greet and everybody started to gather around the stage. We had a 30 minute break to grab a snack and and drink so we could prepare for the show and the workers could get the last finishing touches done.

We all stood in the bathroom and the books were both wearing purple jackets with '4ou' on the back.

Ethan's collar was messed up and it was bugging me, "Ethan face me"

He turned and I stepped forward and started to fix his collar.

"You can't even dress yourself" I giggle wiping away the slight creases in the jacket before stepping back and smiling.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Just nervous" He chuckled slightly looking down.

"Oh don't pull that bullshit with me you're fine Cmon" I say grabbing his arm and leading him out to Grayson who was stood in the door frame.

"You ready?" Grayson asks sorting his mic out.

"Yeah" we both replied on got back stage.

Suddenly it all kicked off, we all jumped on stage and confetti flew everywhere earning screams for the crowd.