Recognize// Chp 3💍

(Ethan's pov)
I got up quite early and slipped on some joggers and headed to the kitchen for food.

I opened the fridge and groaned when I saw we had no milk.

"Graysonnn!" I Yelled hoping to wake him up.

Next thing I know he's coming down the stairs fully dressed as if he's been awake for hours.

"There's no milk" I whined.

"Exactly why we are going out for breakfast" he replied getting his trainers on.

I rolled my eyes and ran back to my
room to grab a black shirt and then caught up with him after putting my shoes on.

We took Grayson's car and drove to a new café that opened down the road and ordered some food.

Both of us were creating small talk and scrolling through my phone when I landed on a post which was posted by a fan account.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she looked familiar but it wouldn't click.

"You okay E?" Grayson asked looking up from his phone.

"Do you recognise her?" I asked handing him the phone.

@MariellaDolan:

8,836 likes@MariellaDolan: This is completely irrelevant to this twins but I appreciate this boy in the picture very much❤️ I love him with all my heart, happy 3 months baby boy👫~Comments~KateDolan: couple goals by far😍BrookeDolan: Happy 3months...

8,836 likes
@MariellaDolan: This is completely irrelevant to this twins but I appreciate this boy in the picture very much❤️ I love him with all my heart, happy 3 months baby boy👫
~Comments~
KateDolan: couple goals by far😍
BrookeDolan: Happy 3months💘💘
AmeliaDolan: ISeeSomeJealousTwinsPeepinThis
MariellaDolan: @ameliadolan Haha I wish ngl😂😭

Grayson examined the post and also furrowed his eyebrows.

"She does look familiar doesn't she?" He questions then looks down at the photo again.

I sigh and take the phone back,"I'm gonna comment on it"

EthanDolan: Congratulations😐
GraysonDolan: Yeah..Congrats...

(Mariella's pov)
I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I lean back off my bed and slipped it out of my back pocket and checked my notifications.

*2 new notifications*
EthanDolan: Congratulations😐
-From 2 minutes ago
GraysonDolan: Yeah..Congrats...
-From 3 minutes ago

I looked confusingly at the message and just replying with a simple 'thank you' and a few hearts.

I then get a text from my boyfriend Austin saying that he needed me and texted me where to meet him which was at his.

I sigh and get off the bed to change into a comfy Hoodie and some joggers.

I slip out the door trying not to be heard by my parents as it was late and by late I mean 2:23am. It took me a few minutes to walk to his house and I texted him that I was here so we didn't wake his parents.

Before I could send the text he opened the door with a devils smile.

"Hey are you okay?" I paused looking him up and down, "you needed me?"

"Come in, my parents aren't home until tomorrow morning"

I nodded and walked in, he lead me upstairs and pushed me into the room and locked the door.

"What the hell was that for?" I had anger in my tone as I turned round and he had his fists balled up.

He started walking towards me and I slowly back up onto the wall. He put his hand around my neck and slammed me onto the wall holding me up defenceless. He was clingy into my neck so tight I'm sure it would leave a bruise. He kept holding me up and kneed me in the stomach causing me to whimper and a tear slipped out.

"Who are they?" He asked still mad.

"W-who" I choked as I grabbed onto his wrist whilst he lifted me higher.

"Or more like what are they to you?"

"W-who?!" It came out as a muffled scream.

"Those two twins? Your mine and ONLY FUCKING MINE!" He then raised his hand and slapped my right cheek.

"Stop" I whimpered.

He didn't stop. He ripped my favourite hoodie apart and dropped me down landing hard on the floor.

He walked over to his draw and pulled out a lighter before walking back. He lit the hoodie on fire whilst looking me dead in the eye with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

After that Austin walked over but as soon as he was close enough, I quickly grabbed his baseball bat and whacked him straight in the nuts which sent him falling to the ground.

I dropped the bag and stumbled down the stairs and ran through the door and all the way home.

I didn't care if my parents heard me, I burst through the door and slammed it shut not forgetting to lock it. I let out a huff and slide down the door and tears threatened to escape.

"Mariella?" My mom called out.

"Deborah what are you doing?" My dad asked my mom.

"I just heard somebody burst through the door" she said worried.

I heard their feet patter across the wooden floor and they reached the bottom of the stairs rubbing their eyes so they adjusted to the light. As soon as their eyes landed on me they widened.

"Oh my god.." my mom said hurrying over and tucking my hair to the side revealing the bad bruises left on my neck.

"A-Austin" I chocked on my tears.

"He did this?" My dad said angrily.

I just replied with a nod and he rushed off. Within 10 minutes the police were on our doorstep and we were giving a report and later that night Austin was arrested.

I didn't get that much sleep that night so the rest of the week I was told not to go to school.

I was sleeping peacefully on a Wednesday morning and my mom came check on me like usual before she heads off to work.

"Hey hunny" she says closing the door behind her, "you caught up on all of your sleep?"

"Mhmm" I said leaning up and rubbing my eyes.

"Also I have a surprise" her eyes lit up.

"It's not exactly a surprise if you tell me" I giggled and she joined in.

"Well I have to reveal it too you" she smiled.

"Go In then mom otherwise you are gonna be later" I said indicating towards the clock.

"Oh yes" she paused, "you know how you've been going on and on and on and o-"

"Yes mom I know" I let her proceed.

"Well, me and your dads brought you tickets to their tour next week" she smiled and jumped a bit.

"Really?! Omg now way thank you!" I squealed and jumped into her arms.

"Now I better get to work. I left some food for you on the counter" she turned and placed a kiss on my head then walked out and headed to work.

My dad has already left so once again it was just me in the house.

                 Mariella: My Mom got me    
                  Tickets! Now we can go
                                     Together :)

Brooke: Yasss gurl! See you
Monday at the tour 😘

I smiled and shut off my phone thinking about what would happen in 5 days time.