Future// chp24

(Mariella's pov)
October 28th, 2017, Brooke's house.

"So.. I know it's you're and Ethan's one year tomorrow" she smiled shoving Ben and berries down her throat.

"Yep, he said he's planning something special yet he's been busy for the past week or two" I state rolling my eyes.

"Well maybe what he's planning needs effort and time you know, if you want it to be good you have to work for it" She replied to me and I nodded.

"I know, I know.." I mumble, "I just wish I could spend more time with him"

"You will I promise"  she gives me a reassuring smile causing me to smile back.

"How about we forget about it and go for a girls day out in the mall? I could invite the girls" she suggests.

I hesitate giving me a moment to think about it, "why not, I want it to just be us two thought if you don't mind"

"I don't mind at all" she chuckle getting up and taking our Ben and Jerry's with her.

"Go get ready I'll wait here" she tells me and I nod and head upstairs to get ready.

I pull on one of Ethan's sweaters, then some ripped jeans, bomber jacket and some heeled boots. I don't even know how I've managed to wear heels wherever I go you just get used to it I guess.

I walk downstairs and Brooke records me as I spin around, "my bestfriend is slayinggg" she says before the snapchat ends and she posts it.

I giggle and we head out to the car and make our way to the mall. We get out and successfully get in and gaze around the shops.

"You should go to Victoria secret, you never know what could happen tomorrow" she winks and I lightly punch her shoulder, "I'm just saying!" She added holding her hands up defence.

"Ugh Fine" I agree and we walk in. I ended up getting new red lace undergarments, I've always lived for red lace no matte what.

"We should get some summer stuff while it's in the sale" she suggested and I nodded.

We walk into top shop and I gather some things I like and turn around to her, "I'm going to go and try these on I'll be a few"

She smiled and nods and I make my way to the dressing rooms to change into a few things.

(Brooke's pov)

Once Mariella leaves and I see her walk into the dressing room I instantly pull out my phone and dial Ethan.

"Hey Brooke, hows my girl doing?"

"She's not suspicious at all, I've managed to convince her to get summer things. How are you doing?"

"Her parents agreed so now we are all gathering some things to pack her cases for he and I'm sure she'll pack
The summer things herself when she finds out"

"I'm sure she's going to love it, enjoy yourselves"

"Thanks Brooke, keep me updated yeah?"

"Yeah I will don't worry"

"Alright catcha later"

"Bye now"

I smile and hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" I was startled by Mariella's voice behind me.

"Nobody, it's nothing, how about we go get some Starbucks?" I try and change the subject.

"B don't change the subject" she raises her eyebrows with and smirk also crossing her arms.

"Fine it was my parents, they just wanted to know where I was" I lied.