Come back//Chp12💍

(Mariella's pov)
We were just ending the show and walking off stage and my mind was still in a confusing state.

I grabbed onto Ethan's shoulder and lightly yanked him to face me, "What the hell was that about?"

We carried on walking, "What was what about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" I scoffed walking past him but he managed to latch onto my wrist.

"Mars it was a dare" he stated, "why did you feel something?"

"No" I lied. He let out a sigh and we walked back stage and into our rooms.

I got back and sat in a chair drinking some water whilst scrolling through social media.

*one new notification*
BrookeOliveira: Hey gorg, think you could come back to LA soon? My manager wants another model for some beach photo shoots if your down? 💜
-From 17mins ago

                BrookeOliveira
             —————————
Yeah sure I can come after
The show in Chicago so in
Like a day or two💗
Okayy I'll pick you up
From the airport just
Txt me when you land😁💋

I turned my phone off as I dozed off to sleep.

I was now back in LA after doing a show with the boys in Chicago. They were a bit upset that I would be missing 2 shows but it gave me time to catch up with Brooke and the girls also my parents.

I grabbed my suitcase and texted Brooke that I landed and she replied telling me she was outside. I make my way round the airport until we finally see each other. I drop my bags and ran up to her wrapping my arms and legs around her.

"Get off me you giraffe your heavy as fuck" she whined dropping me.

"The photo shoot is in an hour so hurry your ass up let's go" she said grabbing some of my things and running to her car.

We made it on time to the beach in LA and there was a whole crew. The photographer directed us to the makeup artist and we all laughed and gossiped then we had to go get changed into our bikinis.

I was handed a black bikini with a bit of white whereas Brooke had a leopard print.  We were shooting throughout the whole day so we could get day shots and night shots.

We soon got to go home and I decided to sleep at Brooke's and visit my family tomorrow.

"Look! Look!" She jumped up and walked over to me holding out her phone, "here's the picture from earlier"

"I like that one" I smiled pointing at a certain picture.

"Let me send it to you" She paused tapping on her phone then a notification went off on my phone, "done"

@MariellaSilva: