Settled// Chp34 (Last Chapter)

(Mariella's pov)
1 month later, Clout house, LA.

"I can't believe we are doing this!" Brooke squealed carrying her boxes inside of the house.

I smile knowing she's happy, "me neither, who would've thought?"

"Well I wanted to be your guys friends the beginning and trust me I get what I want." Alissa's face shows her famous evil smirk, the one I've grown to love about her.

"You surely aren't just our friend A, You're our bestfriend now." I smile and she pulls me and Brooke in for s group hug.

"Aww group hug!" I hear Sommer hell, "Let us join!" Carrington added and we all stood hugging.

"What's all the commotion?" Ricky asks trailing down the stairs with Rice directly behind him.

I slightly shook my head laughing,
"Just a girl moment."

"Oh my gosh! Besties!" Rice said with a girly voice turning to Ricky and they both attempted to let out a 'Girly laugh' making us all burst out with laughter.

Me and Brooke finish bringing all of our boxes into our rooms with the help of the girls and we all begin setting up. Soon hours past and everything was finalised. I admired my room trying to fight back the glowing smile that was already plastered on my face.

"Yo, Mariella! Get your lil' ass up here!" I here Carrington shout.

I run up the stairs and reply, "Here, and for your knowledge, my ass is very big thank you very much."

She lets out a giggle and the guys are popping some drinks for us all.

"Cheers to the new members," Rice holds up his glass and we all shout, "cheers!" In unison before drinking our drinks.

"I'm so glad that you guys are here,
Now we can all have girly days." Carrington clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Of course, it's nice to have new faces." Sommer added causing both me and Brooke to send her a soft smile.

As we were talking Jack walks up the stairs looking flawless, all eyes turned to him her the girls still managed to stare at me with their devil smiles.

"go get your man," Alissa whispered in my ear causing me to giggle.

I hopped off the stood and my heels clicked against the floor as I walked over to him not breaking our eye contact, "Hey," he smiled as his eyes danced all over me.

"Hey," I simply returned the gesture.

"You look gorgeous." He complimented making me blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say and he smiled once again looking down.

"Shall we go grab you a drink?" I ask and he nods. We walk over with everybody talking and smiling, it all seemed so surreal.

This was more calm than the party we had around a month ago, the most tragic party I've ever been apart of may I add. The party right now was just us, best friends goofing around and having fun.

"Ricky! Ricky! Ricky!" Alissa chanted as she begged, "please can we set off the fire works?" She now pouted and Ricky chuckled.

"Yo rice lets test these bangers ay?" Ricky said holding up fireworks and Rice nodded.

They went downstairs and we were all directed towards the balcony to witness the fireworks which were about to take place.

I stood in between Jack and Brooke as the others gathered around us. We all watched the boys every move as they carefully ran around setting the fireworks up, soon enough they lit them all and they filled the sky with vibrant colours adding sparkles to our eyes.

"You're staring." I state to Jack who couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

"Who wouldn't?"

I blushed looking down, he lifted my chin back up making me look him dead in the eye.

"Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?" He asks and I smile.

"Go for it tiger."

He chuckled before placing his hand behind my neck, gently connecting our lips.

Fireworks weren't just going off in the sky, they were also going off in my stomach.

We pulled away, smiling at each other and I heard a few 'awwws' in the background from the girls.

"What does this make us?" I ask.

"Just consider yourself mine, and I'm yours."

He latched his arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder and continued to watch he fireworks as they lit up the sky.

What a way to end a perfect night.

————————————————
- The End -

WELL HELLO THERE,

I hoped you guys enjoyed this book! It was a little longer than my others so..yeah.

Ya'll can rage at me for them not ending up together.. or do they? ;)

This one was short and sweet pretty simple, if ya'll want a sequel please vote or comment and I'll decide!

I love you all thank you for 350+ reads so far it means a lot!

- Mia

- Mia ♡