4ou//Chp4💍

(Ethan's pov)
We had just landed in New Jersey and we were staying in our old home.
Our first show was tomorrow giving us spare time so I just sat there going through fan edits and dms. I stumbled across the group of fans that I normally talk to and decided to send something in there.

              MyFaveBitchesGC
            ——————————
EthanDolan: Heyy❤️
AmeliaDolan: OMG ETHAN!💗💗
KateDolan: E!!!
MariellaDolan: Hi Eth💘
EthanDolan: Any of you guys
from New Jersey?
BrookeDolan: All of us haha

All of them? Wow.. whole group of fan girls from New Jersey, I'm probably going to meet them.

MyFaveBitchesGC
———————————
EthanDolan: Well then I do
Expect you'll be there? ☺️
KellyDolan: Wouldn't Miss it!

I closed my phone and checked the time which read 11:37pm. I decided as tomorrow was going to be packed with lots of running around and screaming I was going to bed early.

(Mariella's pov)

When I realised I wasn't in a deep sleep anymore I shot up realising that today was the day me and my girls went to meet the twins. I smiled to myself and got up to have a shower.

I stepped in the shower and sighed and the warm water streamed down my body. I was cut out of my thoughts by my mom banging on the door.

"Mariella are you getting ready? Brooke is downstairs to get ready here with you!" She yelled through the door so I could hear.

"Yeah I am!" I yelled back stepping out of the shower and wrapping myself in a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and jumped back as I saw Brooke sat on my bed with loads of options of clothes.

"Holy shit!" I whisper yelled holding onto my chest, "you scared me"

She giggled and got up, "I can't choose what to wear.

"That one" I pointed to Some jeans, a top that said 'Duhh' and some black trainers. She nodded and got
Dressed in the bathroom as I changed into so light washed high waisted shorts and a white crop top along with some white yeezys.

"Help me with my hair?" She said peeping round the edge of the door.

I nodded in response and helped her straighten her hair out. Once her hair was done she helped me naturally curl mine and soon enough it was 11:30 and we had 1 and a half hours to do our makeup before we had to leave.

By the time we had finished our make up all the girls were gathered downstairs and smiled as we walked down.

"You ready?" I asked them all and they nodded.

"I'm driving" Brooke said throwing her keys up in the air and catching them again.

We all followed her out to the car, I sat in the passenger seat and Brooke sat in the drivers with Kate, Amelia and Kelly in the back. We drove and it was hard to find a parking space as everywhere was crowded with fangirls.

We final found one and made it into the complex where the queue began to meet them and then after would be the show. We stood around for an hour or two and we were next after the people in front of us.

"Omg omg omg we are next!" Kel squealed as the next spoke went ahead.

Brooke and Amelia soon joined in driving all the attention to us. I looked over and caught Ethan glancing, I sent him a smile and he returned it then went back to what he was doing.