#Cloutgang//chp31

(Mariella's pov)
LAX, 2:56pm, Los Angeles.

"Well I'll guess I'll see you around possibly?" Bryant say and I nod, "definitely, here's my number if you ever need anything and I'll text you about Alissa." I smile and he takes it.

"See you later,"

"Bye!"

I walk off to find Alissa.

Me-
Hey I'm here, wru?
Alissa-
Turn around hoe:)

I instantly see Alissa with a devilish smile on her face. I run up to her and hug her and she picks me up.

"Wow, you aren't actually that heavy." She laughs putting me down.

"I'd hope not." I raised an eyebrow at her and she laughs once again.

"Let's go back to the house, I'll introduce you to everyone and I think there's some new people around too." She stated and I nod grabbing my things. Alissa helps me by grabbing some other things and stuffing them in the back of her car before us getting in and driving away.

It didn't take us too long to get there and I'm going to say it now because there house is huge.

"like what you see?" She asked smirking.

"Very much," I say my eyes still glued to the house as we park.

"Let's go introduce you to everyone."

We get out and she locks her car after grabbing my things out. Once again we drag everything into the house and there's a few people scattered here and there.

"HOYAAAA!" Alissa screamed and everyone turns to look at her and laugh.

"Who's this babe," A tall boy said coming over to her and wrapping his left arm around her.

"This is Mariella, She's going to be here for a month." She says and smiles back at me.

"Maybe a new member." Another boy says and stupidly wink causing us to laugh.

"Hi I'm Carrington, this is Sommer." A beautiful Blonde girl says then pointing back to a girl with light brown hair. They both wave and I return it introducing myself to everyone.

"I also have Jack over but he's in the men's room." Rice says.

"I'm here." A boy says.

He was tall, quite muscular with also light brown hair and was very attractive.

"I'm Jack," he says bringing me into a hug shocking me as his muscular arms wrapped around my tiny body, "Sorry I'm more of a hugger." He chuckles.

"It's fine honestly, I'm Mariella." I say sending him a bright smile and he returns it.

"I know, you are that stunning girl who blew up from The Dolan twins right?"

I nod and he raises his eye brows, "Well you look even better in person."

"Thank you." I blush and everybody is exchanging smirks then look back at us.

"Okay Love birds I need to steal Mariella." Alissa butts in and grabs my hand dragging upstairs.

I gave an awkward wave to everyone as they laughed at us knowing what she was doing. She brought me past the black wooden door and into what I assume is her room.

"So Banks sleeps with me but I can kick him into rice's room while you're here." She smiles plopping down on the bed.

"You guys have a nice place here lucky sods," I state pulling my suitcase on her bed and opening it up, "The views amazing, tonight we are having a party you're welcome to join us upstairs to meet people and make some new connections." She wiggled her eyebrows causing me to let out a laugh.