SkyHigh//chp17💍

(Mariella's pov)

We were now in Paris! We landed a few hours ago and have been stuck in the hotel room for hours but I'm determined to get out and adventure here. If you didn't know, Paris is my favourite place like it literally owns my heart.

"Ethan pleaseee," I whined grabbing his hand.

"It's too crowded down there Mars we have to wait" He said in an upset tone.

"Fine then,"I stomped my foot down turning towards the door, "Looks like I'm going by myself then"

I started walking towards the door and after a few seconds of quiet whispering he grabbed my wrist, turned me around and flung me over walking with me out.

"You're an impatient little shit you know that?" He laughed.

"You love me for it" I smirked and he smacked my butt, "heyyy!" I Yelled and smacked his back.

"Ow!" He screeched.

"It's what you get!" We both started laughing and he put me down once we were outside.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks as I looked around.

"Well first I want to go shopping, then to so the Mona Lisa, take a boat down the river under all the bridges and obviously the Eiffel Tower!" I squealed the last bit.

"Okay..." he paused rubbing his temples, "that's a lot"

I chuckled and grabbed his hand leading him to the shops.
We were walking around hand in hand you would've thought we were a couple by now but sadly not.

We bumped into a few fans and they kept eyeing our hands.

"Can we get a picture with you Ethan?" The girl batted her eyelashes.

"Sure" he smiled and she shoved the phone in my face.

"Rude" I scoffed under my breathe.

They intertwined fingers and rested their foreheads against each other.

"3..2..1.." I counted down and took the picture. Once I said one she leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips and He immediately pulled away yet I still got a picture. I froze.

"Thanks" She gave a fake smile snatching the phone back and running off before we could act upon what just occurred.

My glance is straight ahead of my then it changed to Ethan who's jaw was practically on the ground.

"THATS THE 2ND FUCKING TIME!" I squealed and Ethan covered my mouth preventing me from embarrassing myself.

"Jealous much?" A smirk spread across his face. I jokingly rolled my eyes and he treated me by going into Sephora and letting me buy loads of makeup. He claims tonight is an 'important event' so he said do your makeup nice and stayed that he knows me and I'll just turn up in joggers which is apparently to him but he also said he's wants my 'highlight poppin' which made me laugh.

We spent an hour or two going around the shops then we also spent a few hours on the search for the Mona Lisa and whoever found her first got the big box of chocolates a fan gave us and of course Ethan won.

Finally we caught a boat as the sun was setting and I rested my head on his shoulder as his fingers brushed through my hair.

"It's time to go back and you can do your makeup and get that highlight boo" he said the last part in a girly voice warning stares from people but a laugh from me.

We walked back to the hotel which only took about 10-15 minutes as we weren't that far from the Center of Paris. We walked in to Grayson getting ready and he has a gleaming smile once we walked through the door.

"Thank god you're back did they manage to calm all the fans down from earlier?" He asked sorting his hair.

"Yeah actually there's nobody there anymore" Ethan replied pulling out his SnapBack.

An hour later we are all ready and head out for dinner at a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower. We got a good view of And whenever I could I would glance at it as the lights flashed all over the place.

"You really wanna go up it don't you?" Ethan said cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah" I replied looking down from being caught.

"I'll take you up" he smiled and I nodded.

We soon were finished and split the bill before walking out. We were walking down the pathway that lead right to the tower and we bumped into a lot more fans than expected.

It was way too crowded so I backed out as the twins socialised. They were trying to get Ethan to speak French and it was adorable watching him attempt but fail. It was all caught on video so no doubt I'll see it on Instagram when I get back and check. Some girls came to me and asked for pictures and a girl started taking a video.

"Is Ethiella real?" She asked causing me to blush.

"I don't know ask Ethan" I smiled motioning my head towards him.

The girl walked over still recording and i leaned closer trying to hear what they were saying.

"Are you going to ask our Mariella?" She questioned and he looked back at her as she recorded.

"I don't know.." he smiled, "you'll have to wait and see" he added a wink and they all squealed causing me to laugh.

I walk over to grayson who's struggling to get out of the crowd. I laugh as he weaves in between the fans and jumps out pretending to be a lion.

"I'm so scared" I say sarcastically.

He chuckled and Ethan finally joins us after all the commotion.

"Right lets go" he skips along like a little grim towards the Eiffel toward causing me and Grayson to giggle with each other.

We reached the queue and it didn't take too long. We all crammed into an elevator that sent us all the way to the top which overlooked all of Paris and it was breathe taking.

I walked quickly out and grabbing onto the bars before looking our admiring the view like the lake all lit up and all the buildings and the big pathway. (Ps I have been to Paris before so I know what it's like and it's gorgeous don't dodge the opportunity to go on the Eiffel Tower it's honestly the beat thing I've done)

"The view" I mumbled still looking out and Ethan comes next to me liking out smiling.

"I see why you wanted to come out here" he admired me then looks out again.

"Thank you Ethan" I said softly with a beaming smile, "if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now having the best moment of my life going on tour with you and Grayson it's literally a dream come true. I couldn't imagine not having you in my life I love you so much"

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist as we hugged. He pulled away and looked into my eyes and blushed.

"There's something I need to tell you.." he says.

"Mariella, these past few months with you have been amazing I wish I could relive every moment, not the bad ones" he says and I giggled, "I've never met someone like you, whenever you walk by I don't get butterflies I feel like I have a whole zoo in my stomach, your smile brights up my day and it's the only thing I wake up so I can see"

I smile.

"There it is" he winks, "honestly everything about you is perfect and I've never imagined me meeting somebody like you so I want to know something.."

I nod indicating for him to continue.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes light up and the biggest smile spreads across my face, "yes oh my god yes of course!"

I jump up and kiss him and he spins me around smiling into the kiss and I do too.

"I love you Mariella"

"I love you too Ethan"