Girlfriend//Chp6????

(Mariella's pov)
He kissed me. I didn't know how to react so I just smiled.

"Guyssss? Nate wants us to go round to his" Grayson yells.

I jumped back from Ethan before Grayson could assume anything happened and grabbed my stuff.

"Who's Nate?" I grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder.

"One of our bestfriends, you'll like him" Grayson smiled and I nodded.

We all walked back to the car in silence and I texted my mother to tell her I wouldn't be home until late then texting Brooke after saying sorry that I left. A few minutes later we pulled up into a car park outside of an apartment complex. We hopped out and I followed the twins up to Nate's apartment.

Grayson knocked on the door and revealed a tall blond boy stood there smiling.

"Hey boysss!" He pulled them in for a hug and his eyes made there way to me.

"This must be Mariella" he smiles.

"Yeah, hey" I returned the smile and he pulled me into a hug.

"So come in guys" he said gesturing us all in.

"Want a drink anyone?" He winked pulling out alcohol.

"Poor me a glass will ya" Ethan patted Nate's shoulder.

I looked over to Grayson with a 'why the hell is he drinking' look and he just shrugged.

"Poor me one two" Grayson smirked and I slapped his arm and pulled the same face as before.

"Mariella?" Nate asked causing me to look over to him.

"Umm.. sure Poor me a glass too" i said cautiously and he nodded in response.

I only had a few drinks whereas the boys had like 10, I never knew they'd be like this.

"Haha guyssss" Nate slurred pulling out his phone, "I wanna do a grinding vine"

"We are such fuckboys"Ethan giggled.

"Bro lets do it" Grayson slurred slipping his top off and throwing it to me.

"Grayson! Get your top back on" I said walking over and slipping it over his head.

They asked me to record it so I did and it came out like this:

"Alright get your shirts back on jeez" I mumbled grabbing their shirts.

"You love it when I have no shirt on, don't dent it" He said walking closer.

"No I don't" I said sternly crossing my arms.

He leaned towards my ear and whispered, "don't lie princess"

Before I could answer a girl crawls through the door and exchanges smiles with everyone.

"Hey Meredith" Nate smiles.

"Hey, where's my baby?" She pouts as her eyes darted around the room. They soon landed on Ethan and a smirk sprung across her face.

She walked over and embracing him in a hug and kissing him. My heart dropped. Really? He has a fucking girlfriend.

You know what, I'm gonna mess with him a little bit.

I turned round and grabbed Nate and started kissing him. He didn't pull away he just slithered his arms around my waist and squeezed my ass. I could feel Ethan burning holes in my back staring at me.