Unloyal//chp 32

(Ethan's pov)
While Mariella was arriving at the four house, LAX.

"There is no way we are actually leaving right now, please tell me this is all a joke Ethan?" Grayson Huffed in stress as we walked away from where we just dropped off our suitcases.

"Grayson I've got to." I stated keeping my eyes down as we walked.

"I know, I know." He sighs, "but remember I've still got to forgive you for this Ethan, she's my best friend too."

"I'm you're brother Grayson? Doesn't that mean anything?" I ask.

"Of course it does but she's also my best friend and you damn well know you're in the wrong this time." He started to raise his voice. Grayson walked away towards the gate leaving me behind and I just sighed.

I've really fucked up, and bad, she won't forgive me for this.

(Mariella's pov)
6.22pm, Clout House, Los Angeles.

"Damnnnn, you lookin' fine." Alissa said and I giggled, "let me take a picture for your Instagram."

I stand in front of a wall and she snaps the picture.

@MariellaSilva:

198,352 Likes MariellaSilva: Two pathways, and damn did I choose the right one because it lead me away from you:)View all 45,369 commentsBrookeOliveira: hope you're havin' fun hun x FanAcc1: Mom&Dad broke up:(FanAcc2: what happened with E?GraysonD...

198,352 Likes
MariellaSilva: Two pathways, and damn did I choose the right one because it lead me away from you:)
View all 45,369 comments
BrookeOliveira: hope you're havin' fun hun x
FanAcc1: Mom&Dad broke up:(
FanAcc2: what happened with E?
GraysonDolan: Check Dms
FanAcc3: @GraysonDolan Getting your brothers sloppy seconds?

"Ignore the comments about Ethan, they don't understand." She reassured me and I sent her a soft smile.

I looked back and saw Grayson's comment, 'check dms' so I did.

                  GraysonDolan
————————————————
Hey, where are you?

Somewhere.. why do you want to know?

Just wondering where you are and who you're with that's all, for all you know you could be with a psycho murderer🤷🏼‍♀️

Gray I'm pretty sure I'm not with some psycho murderer, I'm just at the Clout house with Alissa😂

Well have fun, gtg ttyl.

Byeeee.

"Who was that?" Alissa asked propping her head on my shoulder, her eyes glanced down at the screen but before she could look I shut my phone off.

"Nobody," I smiled, "Do you mind it I invite a friend? He's an amazing photographer I'm sure you'd like to work with him." I state and her face lights up.

"Sure, bring him along."

I nod and ring up Bryant to invite him over. He gladly accepts then hangs up so I can send him the address.