Travelling// Chp10💍

(Mariella's pov)
We were finally driving New York and sad expression falls across my face as we left.

"Don't look so down we'll be back" Ethan said looking at me through the mirror with that gorgeous smile of his.

I sigh and turn back to looking out of the window. I could fall asleep so I relied on my phone to keep me occupied for the journey. I decided to post on Instagram as I don't post much compared to the twins.

@MariellaSilva:

@MariellaSilva: Bye NYC☹️ Can't wait to see you guys in Detroit😝~Comments~FanAcc1: Drop dead gorgeousAlexAiono: Have a good time!🙃BrookeOliveira: I should come see you some time😉😉FanAcc2: Can't wait to see you😁

~Comments~
FanAcc1: Drop dead gorgeous
AlexAiono: Have a good time!🙃
BrookeOliveira: I should come see you some time😉😉
FanAcc2: Can't wait to see you😁

I smiled at the comments and soon enough we were here. We did the usual: got escorted in and took our bags up to our room and went to dinner.

"We should go explore because we still have a few hours until we have to go back" I said checking the time
On my phone.

"I know a theatre we can go to called 'The Fillmore Detroit' if you guys wanna go" Grayson suggested standing up.

"Sure let's go" Ethan agreed.

We got an Uber over and it looked pretty nice. We were there for at least 2 ours watching things and it was quite late when we came out and we were all joking about it jumping everywhere with popcorn.

"There's a club down the road wanna go?" Ethan asks.

"Ethan Grant Dolan!" I lightly nudge his shoulder, "there is absolutely no way we are going plus we can't even drink what's the point"

"We know some people" Grayson winks and they start walking down the road.

"And why would get drunk the night before you have a show?"

They shrug and we carry on walking. We finally reach this lit up club and we go straight past the line and get in. I follow the boys over to the bar and we all sit down waiting for the bar tender. Soon enough a guy with brown messy hair and blue eyes comes around the corner all jolly and steps behind the bar.

"Dolans!" He hells doing a somewhat handshake with them.

"Hey Colby, get us some drinks will ya?" Ethan asks and he nods.

"Who's the pretty lady?" He says raising his eyebrows at me and slides the boys there drinks.

"Mariella, Mariella Silva" i say holding out my hand for him to shake, "Colby Brock"

I send him a smile and he sends one back, he's pretty cute.

(Ethan's pov)
I noticed Mariella admiring Colby, does she like him or something? They'd keep glancing at each towel smirking it started to frustrate me. I chugged down a few more drinks and I didn't even know what I was doing.