Recovery//chp22

(Mariella's pov)
9:56am, Caride.

After last night Grayson Carried me out and we al camper outside, it wasn't that bad as my friends brought blankets and pillows with them. It was filled with some laughs and they definitely cheered me up.

If I'm honest, I never thought me and Ethan would work out and I guess that just confirmed it. He tried to apologise but as soon as the boys saw him walking over they jumped up telling him to leave. Joe and Colby got way more riled up than Grayson but obviously Gray was his brother so he wasn't going to be too harsh at that point.

He steered him away and god knows what he did the rest of the night. I agreed to go home with Brooke and let Grayson drive with Ethan back because after all I don't want to be anywhere near him.

"Mariella" Brooke snapped her fingers in my face.

"Huh, What?" I got cut out of daydreaming.

"We're home come get your stuff". I stepped out of the car grabbing my suitcase which Brooke politely handed to me and walked inside to something I didn't expect to see.

Ariana.

"Hi hunny" my mother smiled awkwardly.

"Haha! Very funny, no I'm going" I said walking upstairs to unpack.

I heard my parents call me back down but I genuinely wasn't in the mood to hear them out.

"Mariella Taylor Silva, that was completely rude" My dad stated slamming my door.

"Oh how about you tell that to the girl who slept with my boyfriend?" I spat turning around to him.

His expression changed and he looked shocked mixed with upset.

"You know Ariana?" He questioned.

"Yeah and she surprisingly looks identical to me, care to explain?" I crossed my arms now getting angry.

"Well.. you know me and your mother were young when you were born"

"16" I stated and he nodded.

"There want just you, there was also Ariana but we couldn't handle both of you"

"I'm actually glad I don't want her near me at all" I slammed my case down them put it under my bed.

"Mariella.."

"No dad! I refuse to sleep in the same house as a cheating bitch if a 'sister'" I Yelled.

"Get out."

"What?" I froze.

"I said get out Mariella"

"Gladly"

I picked up my jacket and phone and ran downstairs then burst through the front door running into what felt like a brick wall.

"Fuck" I mumbled trying to wipe away my tears getting up.

I looked up making eye contact with Ethan.

"Can this day get any worse" I said barging his shoulder as I walked past him.

"Mariella.. I'm sorry okay?!" He called to me.

"Just stop!" I yelled back with more tears streaming down my face.

"I can't take this any more" I dropped to the ground flooding in tears. My face was buried my hands to cover my face and I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around me.

"It hurts Ethan" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry and I don't know how I can make it up to you. I don't expect you to forgive me because I know I'll never forgive myself for doing such horrible things to you. You deserve somebody special Mariella, somebody better" he hugged me tighter.

"That special somebody is you" I said looking up at him as he wipes my tears.

"I don't think I can watch me break you" He said looking down.

"I'd rather be broken with the boy I love than be stuck with somebody I feel nothing towards for the rest of my life" I stated.

He looked back up at me with his hazel eyes that flowed in the sunlight. His lips brushed against mine as he cupped my face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up bridal style and started walking to his house. We walked in and nobody was home. He put me down on the bed and I pushed my face into his pillows.

"I'm so tired" I sobbed.

"Sleep, I'll be downstairs if you need anything" he sent a soft smile walking out.

Once I heard his footsteps travel downstairs, I quietly got up and made my way to his dresser pulling out a large white tee and then slipping it on.

I got back into bed trying to sleep but too much was going through my mind at the moment. I laid there staring at his ceiling which has pictures throughout the years of his childhood stuck to it.

I saw many of us which caused me to smile as I admired them all. I huffed getting up and walking downstairs.

"Ethan" I said quietly and his head darted in my direction. Once he saw me he got waking over.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I can't sleep" I said softly.

"Well come and lay with me on the couch" he gestured and I followed.

I rested my head on his chest as our legs tangled together and he brushed his fingers though my hair causing me to slowly fall asleep.

(Ethan's pov)
I sighed as she rested against me fast asleep. I heard the front door open causing me to glance in that direction and I saw Grayson just coming through. He walks into the living room oblivious to Mariella being here as he hasn't took his eyes from his phone.

Soon enough he glanced up and caught a glimpse of Mariella in my arms and her furrows his eyebrows.

"What's this about?" He asked in a serious tone.

"She just stormed out of her house upset and had a breakdown so I'm comforted her" I shrugged.

"You guys still together?"

"I think so, I want to understand why she was so upset to leave her own home" I sighed.

"Give her time" he gave a reassuring smile,"but Ethan" I glanced up at him as he was giving me a death stare, "don't break her, okay?"

I nod my head and I listen as his footsteps echo as he travels up the stairs and into his room.

I slithered my arms under her legs and around her back to support her as I got up and carried her to my room.

I slipped her out of her older, messed up clothes and slipped her into some of my joggers and shirt before lightly tucking her in. I got up and changed myself before slipping beside her feeling her hear radiate on me. She pushed herself back so her back was against my chest and I slowly wrapped my arms around her tint waist pulling her closer.

I kissed the top of her head, then rested my chin innit before drifting to sleep cuddled up in my arms.