Hometime//18chp

(Mariella's pov)
The tour was officially over.

I could tell the boys were saddened and affected by this but on a positive note we are going home to be with friends and family back in New Jersey.

After I left Los Angeles the girls left Brooke's little house and went back home so I was pretty excited to seen them. After all I haven't seen them in a few months after being hours away from the constantly.

Me and Ethan planned on making us dating "official" on social media and by that I mean opening up to the fans. I'm not sure how they'll react but hopefully some people have good vibes because I don't really feel like wanting to be upset on the day I fly home and see my family.

We hopped out the Uber and made it through security and I dragged the twins to get me a Starbucks because it was early and it's the only thing that would enlighten my mood.

I ordered my drink and waiting for it and the boys stood on their phones.

"1.90$" the girl at the till asked chewing her gum extremely loud as if she was trying to annoy me on purpose.

"I'll pay" Ethan said beating me to the till an handing her the money.

I jokingly rolled my eyes and get up on my tippy toes planting a kiss on his cheek causing him to smile and blush.

"Thank you" I said taking a sip of my pink drink.

We waiting around in the boarding area and Grayson fell asleep so we took funny pictures of bike until he woke up not realising I wrote my name on his face.

"Morning Grayson" Ethan chuckled examining his face.

"What is it? Do I have something on my face" he asks rubbing his cheek slightly.

Ethan opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off, "no you have a very gorgeous face now let's go board"

I giggled and Ethan tried to hide his as we got onto the plane. I sat in between the boys and Ethan fell asleep almost instantly.

Grayson got out his phone and went on snapchat and caught a glimpse of his face. He gasped causing me to laugh and everyone gave us weird looks but we didn't care.

Grayson rolled his eyes and started recording. He reached over me slowly unplugging his ear plugs for each and and sticking them up his nose and we both silenced our chuckles.

Later on we got off the plane and there were fans at the airport taking adorable pictures with the twins which made me smile.

Once they had gotten round to everyone they both walked back as we walked towards the entrance and Ethan brushed his hand against mine sending me chills.

We called an Uber and it took us a fair amount of time to get home.

The Uber parked in front of my house and then the twins walked across the street and down a bit and waved bye.

"Come around after?" Ethan calls while still waving.

"Dude we just spent months together go spend time with your family" I chuckle.

"Bring your family around bye!" He yelled. Before I could reply he slipped through the door and I sighed.

I walked up and knocked on my door which soon opened revealing my mother and dad smiling.

"Welcome back Mariella we missed you!" She slightly squealed embracing me in a hug.

"Welcome back sunshine" my dad hugged me also.

My dad helped me with my things upstairs and I unpacked them my phone buzzed. I huffed and got up peeking at my phone that rested on my bedside table.