Day 2: My crush

(Technically, it just turned 12am so this is a new day. I'm probably going to knock this off in 3 days haha.)

This is to two different people because things are...complicated at the moment to say the least.

--------------------------------->

Dear 'Crush' #1,

If you were an ice-cream, what flavor would you be? (Anyone get that reference? ANYONE?)

Okay, I'm serious now.What can I say other then sorry? Sorry for how things happened and I'm so sorry for what I did and i feel like all I ever say is sorry anymore to you when I really didn't want it to be like this. You hate me which is understandable but I still like you. Dammit, I still really love you. I didn't know what I had, what we had, and now I'm in the permanent no-go zone and you're off with him. I feel like I'm writing a stupid teen-fic story right now, and if this wasn't so vague it'd be less teen-ficy, but I really don't know how I am going to leave school knowing that you still hate me and you still think that I don't think anything of you.

One thing I've always wanted to say though is--everything you hate me for is legitimate except for one thing. THEY were the ones who chose to stick by my side and I think that you hold that against me. Our friends chose me and I know that must've sucked and it sucked to see you all alone with no one but it wasn't me who pulled them aside and was like "hey, don't be friends with her anymore." I'm not saying they made the right decision but I think that you've always been unfair about that--especially with Triv.

I know this kind of counts as ex/ crush but I think that you're more of a crush now which kills me because you used to be so much more. I miss you and I'm sorry and I really, really like you.

From Zed.

------------------------------>

Dear "Crush" #2,

Well...I don't really know what to say with you. Crush (god, I hate that word for some reason) is in quotation marks because I'm really confused. I'm really confused as to what you want and if you're serious and...just really confused. I like you a lot but never before that party did I think I liked you more then friends. You're a good person, you're a good friend and you're fun but maybe that's why I'm apprehensive. Maybe I don't want to ruin that. Maybe I'm so freaking scared that it was all a joke and I will completely humiliate myself. You always joke that I "get into relationships by accident" and I think if I went after you it'd be the first time I had to try which...I don't know if I CAN do that. What will people think?

I over think things way too much because in the end I really like you and I think if I was brave...

From Zed.