Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 21

Depuis le début

The guys and Tess were staring at me, shock written over their faces. "What?" I asked, them, the dull throbbing in my leg growing more intense the longer I stood.

"Ty just hugged you." Tess said.

"Wow, thank you Captain Obvious." I said sarcastically.

"What'd he say to you?" Jake asked.

"That is none of your business." I said, feeling a light blush spread over my cheeks.

*~*~* Trey's P.O.V. *~*~*

I watched as Tyler pulled Nic into a hug, burying his head in her soft hair. Pure rage consumed me, tinting my vision blood red and numbing my ears. I felt my fist clench, and bit my tongue, hoping that the pain would distract me from my anger. The pain didn't even register, until I felt blood in my mouth. Instantly I let my tongue go, and unclenched my fist, or at least I tried to.

One month. One month, I chanted in my head, feeling my anger ebb. In one month's time Nicole would be mine, just one month.

I looked up to see Tyler letting my Nicole go and walking off with a backward wave.

"What?" Nic snapped, as everybody just continued to stare at her. I watched as she subtly shifted all the weight from her left leg and put in on her right. Damn, she's still hurt from saving Jake, I thought furiously. Why the hell is she trying to hide it?

"Ty just hugged you." Tess said.

"Wow, thank you Captain Obvious." Nic said back sarcastically. God, I love her so much, she's feisty like a wildcat. My wildcat.

"What did he say to you?" Jake asked. I don't understand why he's in school. I mean he has stitches and a fucking concussion.

"That's none of your business." She said, a faint blush creeping up her cheeks, I felt my anger start to take over. What the hell did he say to her? "Anyways I'm off to class." She said, turning and walking away.

"WAIT!" I yelled after her and Tess. She stopped and turned around, smiling at me and instantly my mood brightened. Tess turned and walked in the opposite direction, waving to me as she left.

"Yeah. What's up Trey?" She asked in her musical voice.

"W-w-well, I just wanted to see how your leg was?" I stuttered. Damn, I can't even talk properly in front of her.

"It's fine." She said smiling and looking up into my eyes. I could immediately tell she was lying. I reached down and picked her up bridal style and started walking in the direction of our first class, Math.

"What are you doing?" She practically shouted, but I could tell she was relieved.

"Taking you to Math. I thought it was pretty obvious." I teased, making her laugh. When the sound reached my ears I felt giddy.

"Why are you carrying me?" She asked, in a normal tone, humor dancing in the depths of her green eyes.

"Because you're in pain."

"No I'm not." She lied.

"Don't even try lying to me." I said all humor traces of humor gone from my voice.

"Ok, ok. I give up. My leg is hurting like a bitch." In a tone of defeat.

"That's more like it." I said, smirking down at her. She smiled up at me and snuggled closer. Dang it, I thought as I held her higher, so she couldn't feel my manhood pressing against her back. The new position allowed her head rest on my shoulder, and I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

I was so hard now, that it hurt to walk. God, I hope she doesn't notice, but as luck would have it, she did.

"Trey, am I getting too heavy for you?" She asked, concern drenching her tone.

"No, why would you ask that?" I said, a faint blush crawling up my neck.

"Because you're walking funny." She said, looking up at my face. "Any your face is turning red."

"Nah, it's nothing." I said. "Anyways we're already here." I said, looking down and winking at her.

I carefully placed her down on her feet and we walked into class together.

"Morning Mr. Bruner." Nic said, in a cheerful voice.

"Hello, Nicole." He said, as Nic walked to the back of the class room and sat down.

"Oh shit!" Nic said under her breath as she pulled out her homework.

"What?" I asked, instantly alarmed.

"I forgot to do my homework." She said, obviously worried about what Mr. Bruner was going to do.

"Here" I said, pulling out my own homework and handing it to her.

"Thank you so much, Trey! You're a life saver." She said, getting up and throwing her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me.

I let go of her and gave her a slight pat on the ass. "Now go do your homework." I said playfully.

She giggled and went back to her chair. The class slowly began to trickle in, everybody talking about Heather and Tyler. Nic slid my homework onto my desk, and smiled at me.

"Thank you!" She mouthed, as the final bell rang.

"Class, we have some new students. Devin and Caleb Martinez, they're both sophomores." Mr. Bruner announced. I glanced up from Nic, and saw Dev and Cal standing there.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

"Devin and Caleb Martinez, they're both sophomores." Mr. Bruner said. My head shot up in surprise to see Dev and Cal standing there.

I looked around and all the girls were eyeing both boys lustfully."Cal, Dev!" I shouted, jumping out of my seat.

Everybody looked up at me. "Nicky!" They shouted, weaving down the aisle towards me.

When they reached me they pulled me out of my seat and enveloped me in a big hug.

"I don't mean to break up this reunion, but I HAVE A CLASS TO TEACH!" Mr. Bruner yelled.

Immediately the boys let me go and took the two open seats next to me. "Sorry sir." The three of us mumbled, embarrassedly.

I glanced around and saw all the girl shooting me looks of hate and jealousy.

Great, just what I need, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, thx for reading!!

pls vote & comment

= )