Chapter 2: Makings Of A Hero

Start from the beginning

Back to Reality

The teacher quickly silenced everyone as the school continued normally with the boring lessons. After school ended, however, Kasumi decided to start a conversation with me.

"Izu-kun! Why don't you stand you for yourself? Your quirk would put all of these to shame!"

"Kasumi... Can we talk about this later?"

"Why?!"

"I have to go help at the cafe. Maybe we can hang out another time." I said before I grabbed my bag and booked it while leaving an angry Kasumi in the classroom.

Time Skip 5 minutes later

I was walking to the cafe on a longer route than normal as I thought, 'Can I make it to UA?'

'Course you could Izu~.'

'I know, but... what about my quirk?'

'You'll have to use it, but others finding out is inevitable.'

'Guess you're right, Hestia-sama,' I thought before I was trapped in a huge pile of slime. 

"New meat shield! And this one is strong! Don't Worry kid, only a few more seconds and you won't feel a thing!" The sludge said as it tried to go inside my mouth, but after that, I was sent back into my mindscape.

"Really Izuku, you're going to need two quirks this time to filter that poison and get rid of the sludge villain," Hestia-sama said as 2 orbs appeared to her right and 3 orbs appeared to her left.

"The ones on my right are for the poison. We have haemokinetic Constructs again and blood healing, both should be self-explanatory."

"I'll take Haemokinetic Constructs this time," I said as I kissed Hestia-sama and glowed red before returning to my normal state.

"Still as good as ever, but on my left, we have voice manipulation, frost manipulation, and I'll throw in Leviathan Physiology."

"I'll just take voice manipulation, might not get another chance for it anyway."

Once Hestia-sama kissed me, I was enveloped in a pure white light as my vocal cords felt strained. When the feeling was over I was back to reality and being drowned in sludge. 'Well, better now than never to try it out.'

"SONIC SCREECH!" I yelled and all the sludge came out of my lungs and mouth, but I was out of breath. When I looked at where the sludge used to be, it was scattered around the underside of the bridge and along the ground. 'Better put this idiot away and give it to the police.'

Once I collected all the sludge into a soda bottle I heard a corny one-liner, "Have no fear! For I am here!... Wait... where's that villain?"

"Oi! All Might! Is this what you're looking for?" I said as I waved around the bottle filled with the sludge villain.

"Thanks, young man!" All Might said as he took the villain and I left to go to the cafe.

Time Skip ~ Roughly 30 Minutes

After a while of working as Kuriyuki at the Pale Moon Cafe, a huge explosion happened a few blocks away. "Kaa-san! I'm going to check out that explosion, be back in a sec!"