Chapter 1: The Gift

When I was 4, I thought I was quirkless or powerless, but once I was given a gift and curse from Kami herself, I knew I could do anything.

Today was just like any other day, Kasumi was beating up a kid she deemed 'inferior'. But this time was different, she was beating up a quirkless girl and I decided to stand up for the girl.

"Kasumi! That's enough! She can't even protect herself!"

"What makes you any different... Deku!" Kasumi paused to add intimidation before slamming an explosion into my face.

At that moment, I knew what death looked like, but before I could enter their embrace I was pulled into a pure white space where a single woman stood in front of me. The woman was quite busty and short, but she wore a white dress with a bow around her neck while her hair was in pigtails.

 The woman was quite busty and short, but she wore a white dress with a bow around her neck while her hair was in pigtails

"Hey, kid! I'm what you humans know as Kami, but you little Izuku can call me Hestia when I look like this of course."

"Wait, how do you know my name, Hestia-san?"

"I watch over this universe and if I didn't know someone I'd be slacking off. But that isn't why you're here, you're here so I can give you a little gift."

"What's the gift?" I asked before Hestia-san grabbed my face and stuffed it between her breasts. 

"It's this," She said as I pushed her away with a bright red face. "I'm just kidding, but your actual gift is a quirk. The quirk is called Adaptive Resurrection where every time you die, you'll wake up with a new quirk. But you can only use one quirk at a time as you must take a form of my choice for many of them."

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Smart one, I like you already. But I want you to live your dream of being a hero, in exchange for being my personal boy-toy whenever I want."

"... O-Okay..." I said nervously before she kissed my lips. 'Her lips are amazingly soft.'

"Well, now you got the quirk. Anyway right now I need to give you a new quirk otherwise you'll be burnt to a crisp."

"Do I have a choice of which quirk?"

"Of course, Little Izuku. Now your choices are Kitsune Physiology, Haemokinetic Constructs, or Avian Physiology."

"Umm... What do those mean?"

A/N: Remember Izuku is 4, so he won't know everything until he is older.

"Well Kitsune Physiology allows you to use the abilities of a Kitsune, but only when you take that form. These powers are along the lines of fox-fire, enhanced physical abilities and senses, flight, dream manipulation, tail manifestation and manipulation among another dozen. But you must take the form of a Kitsune of fox spirit to use this quirk."

"Then we have Avian Physiology where you can use the abilities of birds. So you can sprout wings, claws/talons, and adapt to any atmosphere besides space with a touch of enhanced physical abilities. But you have to take a form to use it so you can't use it with another physiology quirk."