" Brother, is it good? " (Natalia)

" Yes, add a bit more sand so you can finish it."

" Okay~" (Natalia)

Natalia and I are currently Making Sandcastle. We have come here to relax and take a break from the stress and burden hanging on our back but looking around.... Well it was very chaotic here right now.

Maybe it was just better if I spend my time sleeping in my room but I don't want Natalia seeking me out on my room.

Where would you see a two person battling with their swords in the sea while in the boat?

They should be currently fishing right now.

Also it was so noisy...

" Brother, I've finish how is it?" (Natalia)

" Good work Natalia."

I patted Natalia's head as she smiled while touching my hand.

She was currently wearing a white dress right now. She was very cute..

" Brother is the best big brother in the world! ~ " (Natalia)

Natalia hugged me tightly but i saw Prince Herald stand up and glared at Natalia who was currently burying his Brother in the sand.

" What did you say?!" (Herald)

Did Natalia said something wrong?

" What? Is something the problem? I'm just saying my Big brother is the best big brother in the world! " (Natalia)

Natalia let go of me as she crossed her arms glaring at Herald.

" No! My brother is the best big brother in the world!" (Herald)

Ah... this is bad... I saw Prince Wallace leisurely enjoying the feeling of sunbathing while being buried in the sand.

".. umm.. It be best if you don't –"

"" Shut up!! ""

Natalia and Prince Herald both glared at me.

" Big brother, I'm sorry i didn't mean it." (Natalia)

Natalia look at me with a pleading look in her eyes.

" No, it's okay.. but can't you just let the ma–"

" No! Brother i can't let your dignity as the best big brother in the world be desecrated!" (Natalia)

Natalia clenched her fist while looking at me with a determined eyes with a ' bring it on!' look on her face.

" Hahaha! You think you're big brother is the best big brother in the world? You got it wrong! My brother is the best big brother in the world!"
(Herald)

Prince Herald look at Natalia with a mocking look on his face. Natalia clenched her fist while standing firmly.

It was best for Natalia to surrender since I don't particularly care about that title.

" Are you sure you're brother is the best big brother in the world? How naive, what are you're big brother doing for you? My brother feed me food everyday are he feeding you too?" (Natalia)

Why my little sister the Heroine are acting a villain right now?

What kind of standoff and battle is this anyway!

" That's –..... he's not feeding me.." (Herald)

" Hahahaha! See? My brother Nathan is the best big brother in the world!"
(Natalia)