Chapter 65 ~ Tears and Wicked Grins

Start from the beginning

He grinned up at me.

"One for me." He said with a chuckle.

I nodded.

"One for your mom." He said solemnly.

I opened my mouth, not sure what I was going to say but I was going to say something, but he cut me off before I could speak.

"She's going to be there sweetie. Just because you can't see her doesn't mean she won't be there to celebrate your amazing accomplishments."

I nodded, tears on the brim of my eyes. It's still so hard to talk about her.

Tears spilled over and raced down my cheeks, leaving shiny trails that could probably be seen from even the farthest back seat.

"My family." I said with a sad smile, lastly looking at Carter again.

"And the third?" I questioned.

He smiled goofily "you'd better have a boyfriend by then. You never date anybody and, sweetie, I want to be a grandpa one day."

I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder playfully, but didn't argue.

I wiped my tears and laughed shakily. "But this isn't a sad time. This is a time for celebration!"

Everybody clapped to that.

"Thank you teachers, advisors, and fellow students, for making my university experience one packed yo the brim with amazing and lesson filled experiences!"

Everybody clapped and I blew kisses to the audience and I walked back to my seat.

I'm so extra.

~~

I ran right into his arms.

He enfolded me in a hug and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'm so proud of you."

I smiled and hugged him tighter. Not able to say much because of the knot of emotions clogging my throat.

When we pulled out the hug Jan and Ash were right beside us, grinning like they just won the lottery.

"Let's celebrate!"

We all cheered and headed toward Jan's car, in which we came in, to head back to our homes and change for the club.

~~

Loud blaring music and drinks to intensify the good feelings and drown at any bad ones.

"This is amazing!" I yelled over the music at Jan who was drowning her 4th shot.

Mind she is a light weight.

"Yeahhh ittre-relly iss A-Ambr!" She swayed slightly, and I looked at her amused.

Most of the time I would just take her home if she reached this point, but today was special.

I laughed and drowned another shot, then grabbed her hand "let's dance!"

She nodded and smiled then we made our way to the center of the dance floor.

Grinding and shaking with the music, we laughed and smiled.

What an amazing time of our lives.

"May we cut in ladies?" I heard Carter's smooth voice call from the side.

I looked over to him and Ash and saw them both eyeing their respective girl with hooded eyes and large grins.

Damn these hangovers are going to be like death took the form of Satan and dragged us down to hell to slowly torture us.

Carter replaced Jan behind me and set his hands on my waist.

I smiled, loving the proximity.

Unlike Jan, I wasn't waisted, just a little tipsy. Same with Carter. So I could really enjoy this.

I started to grind on Carter and noticed his already hard figure.

"Why are you-"

"Have you seen what you're wearing?"

I smirked and pressed myself into him harder. He threw his head back and groaned, his grip on my lace covered waist tightening.

"Amber..." he groaned out "stop now or we don't stop."

I grinned wickedly over my shoulder and didn't stop.

He pressed himself into me, allowing me to feel how hard he was.

"Amber-" he said almost literally sounding in pain.

"-last chance."

My response?

"Ash, don't drive home and don't let Jan drive home. Call an Uber." He nodded with a salute and I glanced back at Carter with a wicked grin.

~•♡•~

Hey guys!

Well that was a massive time skip huh?

I had to.

Nothing else interesting was going to happen.

I would know.

XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Are you ready for the next chapter?

😏

As always guys please vote, share, and comment!

Thank guys!

~Ell