Chapter 33 ~ I Really Like You...

~ A m b e r ~

~ A m b e r ~

"Yeah..." I sighed out.

His smile grew a little more, and I was not able to utter another word before he kissed me again.

Not that I cared.

I knew I should. I knew I didn't want to be just another one of his hoes. I knew I didn't want to lose my job. I knew Jan and all of our living features were relying on me and this job at RLttB.

But I didn't care.

It's not like we're having sex. No. Just kissing.

I stopped thinking about it as Carter slowly turned me and pressed my back against the wall behind my desk. My arms were back around his neck and his hands were placed on my waist.

He kissed me firmly but gently, and as he kissed me I could feel his hands roam up and down my sides.

Once again we broke, I wouldn't say for air because we could breath through our nose. I don't know why the kiss broke but it did.

Not that I minded because I loved looking into his forest green eyes.

"I really like you Amber." He whispered as he rested his forehead against mine again. I smiled bigger and mumbled "I... I like you too Carter."

His smile grew 1000 fold once I said that. His eyes sparkled with some emotion but he kissed me again before I could even think to care enough to think about whatever it was.

~~

I stared at myself in the girls bathroom mirror, wide eyed. My hair was frizzed out, my face was flustered and my cloths were wrinkled. I seriously looked like I just made out with somebody.

After I sent Carter away to go change his shirt I ran straight to the girls bathroom, not wanting to be seen. I knew I looked flustered but I didn't know I looked this bad. I sighed and started to run the water to wet my hair.

Finally after I made myself look presentable again I exited the bathroom and made my way to my office.

Right when I entered my office I smelt Carter's cologne, and soon after I saw Carter in my office sitting on the armrest of one of my guest chairs.

Right when I walked in he must have heard because his eyes snapped to mine and a smile broke out on his face.  

"I don't know why you fixed yourself up. You had to know when I got back it would all be messed up again." He stated like it was no big deal.

I grinned and rolled my eyes "No. No more kissing. I have work to do. We have work to do." I stated, attempting to navigate around him.

To no use.

He smirked and before I could squeeze past him to get to my desk he sat in my chair.

"Carter! Get out my chair!" I whined but he just laughed again, then pulled me toward him.

"Carter what are you-" but my sentence got cut off when he pulled me down onto his lap.

"C-Carter what are you doing?" I stuttered, and cursed my self for doing it. He just laughed again though, "Just staying here with you. We're practically working on the same thing anyway." He stated with a shrug. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I guess there was no getting out of this. Although I'm not sure if I wanted to get out anyway.

I sunk into him and he rested his chin on my shoulder, then kissed right below my ear.

I sighed just a little, knowing I wasn't going to get any work done for the rest of the day. Even if Carter did leave.

~•♡•~

Hey guys!

I know this chapter may seem shorter to you but it is my standard 500+ words. It might seem short because of the lack of activity in this chapter. I wanted to give you a break from the drama, but don't worry that's picking right back up next chapter!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's like a break from all the drama which I think was needed. Kinda like the previous chapter.

Do you ship Carter and Amber? Can you come up with a ship name?

Carber?

Ambter?

AmbCar?

Other?

Let me know which is your favorite ship name and/or you come up with a new one not listed!

As always please share, vote, and comment!

Thanks guys!

~Ell

P.S. My apologies for the bigger chapter art, I had to include the whole heart! How could I not?!

XD