Chapter 64 ~ Keep Your Dirty Change

~ A m b e r ~

~ A m b e r ~

I have decided.

Since Jan will be able to pay more of the rent now, I am going to work purely on my own company.

Carter said that he would help me pay for my part of the rent. After much fight I finally accepted.

The only reason I accepted is because Mr. Rink is still giving Carter about 10,000 a month, and Carter is able to keep his car and house.

Something about "keeping the professionalism of the name in tact". Whatever.

So now I could focus on starting my own business.

I decided to open a hotel chain, rather than an investment bank.

It will be called Lynn Ink.

It's going to be great.

The school semester is just about to come to a close. I have one final.

And that is where I am now.

"Okay class, once you finish the final please quietly leave. I hope you learned a lot in this class. You all did really well."

Then she gave us the test.

~~

"Damn that was easy!" I said to Ash as we walked over to subway.

Ash nodded "I'm glad you think so. That means all my tutoring payed off, hmm?"

I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder playfully and he threw his head back and laughed.

"Hey Jan!" Then I did a little dance with a finale of jazz hands, "I am done with my class for this semester! Summer classes so I can graduate on time, here I come!"

Jane chuckled and shook her head. "You're so extra."

I sat down with a grin "Yeah." I shrugged and Jan just laughed some more.

"So, I heard you and that boy are starting a business." Ash commented very unsubtlety.

I rolled my eyes "Yes. Carter and I are starting my business. We are going to be cofounders. Right now we are looking for an office building.

I'm just surprised the media has gotten none of this.

Carter and I dating.

Mr. Ferhel and his investment pull out.

My getting fired.

Carter quitting."

Ash nodded, mulling over what I said.

Jan nodded in agreement. "Yeah that is weird. I wonder wh-"

Breaking news on what it now RttB again! We have a lot of things to share with you folks, today at two!

"Well I spoke to soon." I bitterly stated knowing everything I just listed is probably going to be on the news and more.

Ash chuckled and Jan just shook her head with a small smile.

"Price of being a celebrity." Ash said with a cheeky grin.

"Her? A celebrity?! That office slut is nothing more than an office slut!" Gerin said, quite stupidly if I might add.

I threw a look over my shoulder at her "Just leave Gerin. Nobody asked for your two cents. Keep your dirty change."

Gerin once again look confused, but once Ash and Jan started snickering she just scoffed and sashayed out of sight, with her puppy love sick possy behind her.

I rolled my eyes, letting the words effect me much less than the other day.

"Well you handled that better today."

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeahhh... that other day was a shitty day."

Ash and Jan nodded in agreement and understanding.

~•♡•~

Hey guys!

Well this book is quickly coming to a close.

😥😖

I know I know!

The next chapter is the beginning of the end.

😢

I feel sad already!

But look at the bright side at least you still have a few chapters left!

😊

What do you think is going to happen next for the start of the end?

As always please vote, share, and comment!

Thanks guys!

~Ell