Chapter 58 ~ Do You Have a Shower I Could Use Real Quick?

~ A m b e r ~

~ A m b e r ~

It was the day of the date.

A Saturday, so no work. So I got to sleep in!

When I finally woke up at about 1:30pm Jan was gone. So I cooked skittle pancakes, though they weren't as good as Carter's.

Then I was in the middle of enjoying my Saturday, watching TV, when it powered off.

"Hey!" I yelled and turned around to Jan, with a hand on her hip.

"You need to get ready. You have four hours. Go take a shower, I'll set the clothes in your room. When you're done we'll do your hair."

After I stepped out the shower we had three hours left.

You wouldn't believe how many times Jan reprimanded me for taking an hour long shower!

What? Was I supposed to take it quicker?!

Most people take hour showers Jan!

And after getting dressed, which surprisingly took two hours because of all our little fights, we were lastly moving onto my hair.

"Aaaaaannnddd...." Jan dragged out as she did the finishing touches on my hair.

"Done!" She exclaimed and spun me around so that I was looking directly in the mirror.

I have to say, I looked hot.

I had on a baby blue crop top sweatshirt. Of course.

Shorts that stopped mid thigh.

It was a hard fight to win but I did it. Jan wanted me to wear bootie shorts but I finally convinced her that that was not the first impression I wanted to make.

I had on baby blue high tops and my red curly hair was down. Not in its usually bun.

"You look nice girl." Jan said scanning me up and down.

I chuckled "Thanks. I really appreciate your he-"

Knock knock!

My heart stopped.

"He's here."

Jan smiled and shoved me out my room and guided me to the door.

"What a gentleman, coming up to the door." Jan purred in my ear.

I smiled "I know right."

I heard her chuckle and when a second knock came she wished me luck and rushed off to our rooms.

Deep breath Amber.

Deep.

Breath.

In.

Out.

Then I opened the door.

"Hey Am...b...e...r..." he trailed off, his eyes dragging up and down my body.

"Damn. Just in casual clothes you look amazing." He said breathlessly.

I smirked "Thank you." Then I approached him and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

His hands immediately went to my waist and he groaned softly.

"Amber..." he mumbled while pinching my chin and gently making me look at him.

Then he pressed his lips firmly against mine.

This kiss started off different from the last one.

This one was more desire driven. I could feel his need as he kissed me.

I smirked, knowing I had this effect on him.

I pulled away, still in his arms but no longer kissing him. He groaned and rested his forehead on mine.

"Do you have a shower I could use real quick?" He mumbled.

All I could do was laugh as I kissed him one quick time and got out of his grip, walking down the corridors toward the parking lot.

~•♡•~

Hey guys!

The next chapter is the date and I think it is super cute! I hope you enjoy it too!

Did you like the short kiss?

Would you want to see more sweet moments or steamy moments?

As always guys please vote, share, and comment!

Thanks guys!

~Ell