Chapter 25 ~ When a Mommy and Daddy Love Each Other Very Very Much

~ Am b e r ~

~ Am b e r ~

This week's chart:

Nathan Calaxan | $2,760,000

Jim Thomas | $3,080,070

Evalynn Rose Inc. | $7,400,000

Bank of Tailored Smith | $1,430,000

Tomorrow's Today | $9,770,350

"Woooowwww...." I mumbled out loud as I stared at the first five investors on the list.

I started today off with the investors, then I planned on going to the stock and lastly the extra curricular events. 

I got the charts from last week, which Libby kindly provided me, and compared this week to last week. I had to make sure nobody's had dropped and nobody had dropped out. If they did I had to set up a meeting.

Libby was in her office sending personalized emails right now to all of our investors, basically asking them for more money. But in a kinder, more passive aggressive way.

By giving the investors things like our progress, our potential, and out expected increase rate in income in the stock. All in all trying to persuade them to invest more in out company because of how great we are doing financially.

If they did want to invest more Libby had to loop me into a group email so I could set up a meeting with the investor to discuss a new price.

I also had to find some of our lowest investors and see if it would be beneficial to the company, and if we could afford, to pay off the smaller investors. And if there were smaller investors to pay off, I had to let Libby know so she could loop us all into a group email so we can set up a meeting.

So you could imagine how many meetings would have to be set up.

Last week's chart:

Nathan Calaxan | $2,760,000

Jim Thomas | $3,080,070

Evalynn Rose Inc. | $7,400,000

Bank of Tailored Smith | $1,430,000

Tomorrow's Today | $9,770,350

"All good there." I mumbled under my breath as I clicked around on my computer. Last week's emails from Nathan:

Hello,

I appreciate your update and will keep that in mind as I navigate through my stock.

Nathan Calaxan

"So that's basically a no." I mumbled to myself and put a blue dash then a red 'X', which meant constant or no change in funds and no meeting needed.

"Alrighty, Jim Thomas..." I mumbled, comparing the charts.

Damn this was going to be a long day.