Isabella screwed her eyes shut as Daryl wrapped his fingers around the arrow, preparing to pull it out.

She shook her head, she wasn't going to let him do that.

She quickly aimed the crossbow at the walker and released the arrow, lodging it in the walkers skull as it fell limp and Daryl looked around in shock before his eyes locked with Isabella.

She continued staring at him as he watched her, trying to figure out who his hero was.

"Your welcome," Isabella scoffed before quickly turning away and began heading in thee opposite direction of where Daryl was.

"Hey!" Daryl shouted as he snapped out of shock and began to climb the cliff, wanting to catch the woman, whoever she was.

Isabella ignored his calls and continued on, hurrying to a quick walking pace.

Daryl growled and looked down at the arrow still sticking out of his stomach, and clenched his teeth as he wrapped his fingers around the arrow, preparing to pull it out.

He gasped as he tugged it forward, pulling the arrow out, the blood soaking his shirt as it poured out.

He quickly turned to a walker and cut its ears off, tying them onto a piece of string and wrapping it around his neck as he quickly headed to the cliff wall in an attempt to climb once more.

He grabbed the branches left and and right as he got higher up the cliff, nearing the edge. He felt his feet sink back as he almost fell down again, but he managed to catch himself as he hanged from a tree branch trying to find his footing.

Merle than approached from the top and began taunting Daryl, while he ignored his brother trying to bug him as he figured how to climb to the top.

"You best shut the hell up," Daryl growled up at his brother after he talking about always being there for him.

"Or what?" Merle scoffed. "You gonna come up here and shut my mouth for me? Well, come on and do it then, if you think you're man enough. Hey, kick off them damn high heels and climb, son!"

Daryl tried to ignore his brother as he continued struggling to get up, trying to maneuver climbing with the injury and holding the crossbow.

"You know what?' Merle laughed. "If I were you I'd take a pause for the cause, brother, 'cause I just don't think you're gonna make it to the top."

Daryl got father up, slowing getting to the top.

"Come on, come on little brother," Merle began cooing as if Daryl was a dog. "Grab your friend Rick's hand."

Daryl reached his hand out and felt the flat ground of the top of the cliff as he began pulling himself over.

He sighed in relief when he managed to pull himself over, immediately standing to face his brother who had now run off.

"Yeah you better run!" Daryl shouted, his eyes searching for his annoying brother.

His mind flashed to the strange woman who had shot the walker and his view darted to the ground to search for her tracks.

He bent down and his fingers traced over the damp dirt, his eyes catching sight of faint fresh footprints headed in the opposite direction back to the farm.

He sighed as he stood up, contemplating if he should chase the woman.

He looked back in the direction of the farm before limping after the woman, hoping he'd come across her.

But how would he even react if he came across her? Would he take her back with him? Or would he just leave her there?

He stopped and scoffed, turning back around, deciding it wasn't worth chasing after the woman.