Unexpected Gathering?

Start from the beginning

Claudia smiled slightly.

" Drinking water is no problem to me.. I can still manage to take a bath.. but.. when i was a child.. in the former world.. I was drowned in the water.. pranked by my classmates.. since then i never dare to go swimming with the others anymore." (Claudia)

Claudia burst into tears as she said that. How dare her classmates do that to her? It must really be a traumatic experience to her.

".. Senpai.. it was very embarassing for me.. that's why i want to go and try to swim..until now I was still afraid of water... Then Wallace... I don't want to die.. " (Claudia)

" Don't worry i will help you Claudia. Fine, i will go with you and help you conquer your fears! "

" Thank you.. Senpai."

Claudia suddenly dragged me and buried her head on my chest while hugging me.
She's crying..

I sighed as i patted her back.
I can't help but remember Seina.
She would also bury her head on my chest for comfort when she was a child everytime that it was raining and there are lightnings.

" Are you okay now?"

" Thank you Senpai."

Claudia smiled and i patted her head but i suddenly saw that she has a shock look on her face and it turned into embarassment. I look back and saw Nathan with his little sister Natalia. Brother Glendale, Clayder, Wallace, Herald and Brother Ignite.

Well this is awkward....

Cough..

Cough..

" Greetings Everyone."

Nathan and his little sister sat beside us, I look at Nathan meaningfully.

" The hugging scene." (Nathan)

So they are here when that time?!

" No need to explain i understand it just a misunderstanding. I also know that she has that kind of phobia." (Nathan)

Nathan smiled while his sister was sitting on his lap.

Well.. Looks like the one who just misunderstand is the other side. Please don't give it some ridiculous implications but looking at Wallace's shining eyes I know that he was coming with a ridiculous scene on his head.

I saw Brother coming towards me staring at me intently.

" It was improper." (Glendale)

Brother suddenly hugged me from behind ruffled my hair.

" If you want to hug someone. Brother is here for you anytime you want."

Why do i feel that you're selling your body brother?!

I glance at brother and sighed.

" I don't need it. I was just comforting Claudia. "

I suddenly feel that brother is gripping me tightly. ****! you will suffocate me to Death!

" Brother, its a misunderstanding! A misunderstanding!"

" A misunderstanding?... Glaciel at a young age you're so lecherous... why are you hugging a lady? Can you please explain it? " (Glendale)

Brother carried me and sit on my suppose to be Chair and let me sit on his lap.

I look at Nathan and i saw his ‘ I feel you ’ expression on his face.

" Brother.. I was consoling Claudia."

I muttered quietly to him as i suddenly feel one of brothers hands patting my leg.

" Is that so?" (Glendale)

What the **** is this?!

" Yes."

I look around and saw that they are busy on their own matters. The flower bushes are also tall enough to block this kind of scene.

I feel that I am being molested!

".. Brother.."

" Continue." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale leaned his head on my shoulder and patting my head.

".. Claudia.. is afraid of water.. she invited me to swim with her.. to conquer her fears in water."

" Swim?" (Glendale)

Brother Glendale look at Claudia who was continuing on drinking her coffee with an inquiring look on his face.

" What is this swimming thing all about?" (Glendale)

" Yes.. Yes!.. umm.. I was planning to invite Glaciel and Nathan to swim in the beach in the Thylar Region.. We would go out there and have fun! Also Senpai offered his help to help me. " (Claudia)

Claudia you look to nervous right now. But what was more the pressing matter was how to get out here being molested by my brother situation!

" Have fun? " (Glendale)

" We would go fishing, picking clams.. Making sandcastle, Swimming Race, Boating race, and other fun activities." (Claudia)

Claudia you blurted out many unfamiliar terms right now, I saw Nathan sighing and Brother frowning in confusion.

" I want to go to brother!!" (Natalia)

I stand up in brothers lap glaring at him then i was gripped back being push back to brothers lap.

" I didn't give you a permission to stand." (Glendale)

" I under–"

" What is it Glaciel?"

Brother whispered to me while smiling. He was so scary right now!

I nervously sit there stiff and obedient.

" Can i go too?" (Glendale)

" Sure." (Claudia)

Brother adjusted his sit while talking to Claudia. Brother is back to caressing my leg again.

" Is something wrong Glaciel?" (Nathan)

" Nothing!"

" I don't believe you." (Nathan)

I hurriedly bowed down my head as i saw brother caressing my leg.

Next time, i should wear a long pants.

" We would want to come too." (Wallace)

I saw Wallace and the others come here. Looks like they heard the conversation.

Claudia frowned but nodded her head.

".. Okay." (Claudia)

I saw Prince Wallace come forward to us with a sly expression on his face.
This is bad! This is bad! I hope he don't notice there's something wrong.

" So Glaciel how does it feel to sit down to your Brother's lap? Is it very comfortable ?" (Wallace)

****!!