Making It Up For Your Boyfriend

A/n:  So this shot has graphic language and explicit sex. Dirty talking and sliiiiiiight, very slightly masochism. Also has Alex cheating,what a surprise. So if you don't like that stuff you can happily ignore this post. I'll still love you even if you're a small sneaky liar with pants on fire. (I KNOW MUST OF YOU READ SMUT, SINNERS). Yeah, that's about it.

By the way!!!!!  Thanks so fucking much for the readings and votes and comments. I saw it got a bunch of new readers.

Hey lovelies! I'm Ely and I love gay shit.

Byeeeee❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

********

Before Alex could manage to process what was happening, he was already naked against the wall, bending with his backside in the air.

"So nice..." John mumbled taking a handful of each cheek and spreading them. "How come, he's never touch you down here?" He inquired, his warm breath over the sensitive area.

"Th-Thomas is a bit of an idiot." Alex sighed. Muffled a moan by biting his teeth when he felt John's tongue brushing up and down right on his crack. "He refuses to eat me out, but eats his best friend's ass." He groaned.

"Mmmhm... " John used his fingers to push aside his cheeks and lifted one up to a spot near Alex's hole, not quite inside, he pressed. Alex yelped. "Found it." He smirked.

"Oh god, do that again!" Alex begged, John chuckled and proceeded to press slightly while tonguing right at his rim, Alex was a moaning mess. "You sound so beautiful, babygirl." He praised.

Alex just cried out one more time. John's index found his way inside Alex's entrance and started going inside, slowly and teasingly.

"I am no virgin, you can do better than that." He mocked. John lifted an eyebrow and went all his way in. Alex gasped.

John chuckled and started fingering at a medium pace, adding another finger eventually. He folded them a little with every thrust and finally, Alex moaned. Loud. Girly.

"There!" John smiled triumphantly.

"I'm so going to wreck this ass..." He mumbled against one of Alex's cheeks. Nipped at it and without warning, landed an opend handed smack over it. Alex moaned and squealed by it and by John's fingers, he never stopped prepping him. "I'm gonna let this beautiful little hole so sore... You're gonna remember that very moment everytime you try to sit." He teased.

Alex squirmed at his words. He has a thing for dirty talking. He liked feeling like he caused all those sinful thoughts to John.

"What are you going to tell your stupid lil' boyfriend when he asks what's up, huh?" Now John stood up and kissed Alex's neck. His fingers going faster down on him. "Are you telling him the truth? That your beloved best friend fucked you so hard that you forgot your name?"