1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))

A/N: So uh- the plot in the marathon shots is going to be the same, but in different moments, ya get me?

Like, it's the same context but at various situations, so Alex and John from the first part are going to be the same until the end of the sequence. 

K? Enjoy!

*********

John's P. O. V

"You can take my hand if you want. " He said before tangling our hands together.

I smiled and looked at our locked fingers. "Warm."

We walked for a while until we made it to my porch.

"Welcome to my humble residence. " I mocked a reverence and he giggled, imitating me.

We walked inside and I signaled him to sit down.

"Are those paintings new? " He admired my walls.

"Yup." I sat next to him, resting my hand on my fist.

"They're gorgeous. " He then turned to me, holding his index finger up. "And don't you dare to say some corny shit like 'not as much as you are' or something like that. "

We both laughed and I shook my head.

"I wasn't going to say that. " I sighed, still chuckling.

Silence. We sat in a very comfortable silence, just looking at each other, until he decided to talk. Well, his voice sounded more like a mumble.

"Come again? " I leaned my head to a side.

"Why me? " He frowned.

"What do you mean? " He licked his lips, thinking.

"You have practically everyone at your feet, but you decided to put yourself at mine. Why? "

My eyes opened in astonishment. His were just looking at me expecting my mouth to move, so I just smiled. He seemed to be taken aback by that.

"Because you're all that I've ever needed and never looked for. "

"Oh god, I think I just got diabetes. " He joked trying to hide his flustered face.

"You asked. " I shrugged.

He seemed still not pleased by my answer. I placed myself correctly on the couch and looked at him straight in the eyes. Even if we both knew that the one skillful with words was him, I still tried my best.

"You're not the typical boy that goes around the world doing and thinking what people expect him to, your authenticity is just unbelievable. The way you think so fast and immediately turn those thoughts into words flowing like a river out of your mouth is simply breathtaking. It's just amazing how hot you can look when you're talking excitedly about a topic you enjoy, man I just.. "I shook my head. "Sometimes I feel stupid whenever you're talking because I think 'Damn, my baby is so bright!' and I just can't get enough of you when you speak your mind. "

He's there, smiling shyly with his head down. I grab his chin and make him look at me.

"It's you, because even when I feel like I don't deserve you, you always choose me. That's why I decided to put myself at your feet, Alexander Hamilton. "

********

Finally this thing works.

Yo guys, I'll be taking requests when I'm done with the marathon. I want to do it as a way to thank you for being here. You deserve to be heard. ❤

Remember that you are lovely, always <3