Never Did

John's P. O. V

"Don't you dare to touch me.. " I hissed at the little Caribbean boy in front of me.

"Love, I-"

"Don't call me that, you have no right on calling me that. " the pit in my stomach grew deeper when I looked at his face. "You're despicable, Alexander. "

"John, please, listen to me.. " my hands grabbed both sides of his face, harshly.

"I don't wanna listen!  There's no excuse! " I yelled in his face, then let him go. "I thought you loved me. " I mumbled. "You promised that you loved me! " I cried louder.

He was ecstatic in front of me. There was tears rolling down his cheeks, staying at the edge of his chin.

"I do... " He stutters, kneeling, looking at me. "I so sorry. " He hugged himself.

This whole thing is pathetic. "Stand up, Alexander, I ain't no fucking God. I just want you out of my presence and that you forget you ever met me. " I growled, sitting on the bed, looking down. I pointed at the door.

"Laurens, let's talk. " He pleaded once more.

"Talk?" I laughed sarcastically, wiping away a few tears. "Go ask fucking Jefferson to talk. " I shook my head. "Or why don't you ask him to fuck you like you did a week ago when I wasn't here? Eh, love? " I mocked, more tears rolling down.

"I didn't.. -" He shut his mouth.

"You didn't what, Hamilton?" I looked at him expecting.

He kept silent. He was now sitting on the floor, his knees up, looking down.

"That's what I thought. " I sighed erratically. "The joke about all this is, - I looked at him. " I would have forgave you if it was sweetest Eliza. " I grabbed my face with frustration. "Or even that seductive freak Maria, fuck I would forgive you if it was Lafayette himself! " I almost yelled. "But Thomas fucking Jefferson? " I shook my head. "I don't know you anymore, Alexander. "

"I'm sorry. " He repeated, sobbing.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"I probably never did. " I closed the door behind me. Started walking aimlessly.

Where am I supposed to go now if the only thing that kept me from falling just threw me off?

******************

A little angst to equilibrate things.

I'm so sorry. Specially with you AnotherOneReaderEH

Remember that you're lovely, always <3

                 •ely