Love Is The Benefit

"Hey there. " Alex smirked as he kissed his friend.

John did the same and pulled back. "Hey Doll, what do I own the pleasure?"

He shrugged finally stepping inside his apartment, throwing his jacket someplace, revealing the long sleeved green crop top he was wearing.

"I just missed you already. "

"You came here yesterday. " John chuckled. "Pun intended. "

Alex rolled his eyes playfully. "So?"

"Nothing." He walked to the shorter boy's direction and pulled his chin up. "Honestly I missed you too. " He whispered, looking straight in his eyes.

Hamilton pecked his lips quickly. Smiling softly.

They stayed in a peaceful silence just looking at each other's eyes. But, what we're they doing? They were just friends with benefits.

Alex was the first to talk. "Actually, -" He cleared his throat. "I wanted to talk about something that's been...bugging me. " He moved from John's presence and walked to the couch.

Making sure to swing his hips in the process.

See, he knew how John liked his hips. Alexander wasn't completely thin and his feminine curves gave him a gorgeous thickness that simply drove John insane.

Although, we wasn't aware of other things that he did that drove him crazy. Like his voice, his laugh. Laurens also loved Alexander's hair, and his eyes, and his soft hands...

"Sure, what is it?" The curly haired tried to sound chill as he sat next to his special friend.

"I can't keep doing this. "

Alexander was nervous. His palms were sweating and he felt his lips drying. He was going to put an end to that. He couldn't take it anymore.

He was falling for his friends with benefits and he wasn't going to handle a heartbreak. He was sure that John didn't love him back.

John was at the verge of tears. He wasn't expecting that the boy he's been in love with for almost a year, who agreed becoming his friends benefits six months ago, was now kind of dumping it.

But he couldn't reclaim. They weren't a thing, after all.

"May I ask why?" He shifted in his place, facing Alexander.

"I'm in love, John. "

And John felt his heart shatter.

"Do I know him?" He cleared his throat when he felt a knot in it.

Alexander brushed his eyebrow with his index finger, that's a thing he only did when he felt like he was about to cry.

He hesitated, but nodded.

It's Lafayette, John thought, That frenchy ass motherfucker stole my man.

He wasn't sure though. But he was sure that definitely, it wasn't him. Someone as precious as Alex would never like someone like him.

"I hope you get to have something. " He smiled forcefully.

Alexander frowned and shook his head. "I don't think you understand. "

It was John's turn to frown. "What do you mean?"

Alex's eyes were glossy and his breath hitched in his throat. John was worried. Why did Alex look like he wanted to cry?

"Alex? What's wrong, Doll?" The shorter boy just shook his head.

"Stop."

"Wha-"

"No! Stop that! Stop calling me names and being kind and all that stuff! You-" Alex was now genuinely crying. "You don't love me, why would you play with my feelings like that?! We were supposed to be just fuck buddies! I-I, you-"

He threw himself on John's chest sobbing. Laurens was in shock, and he started rubbing Alexander's back soothingly, by inertia.

"Alex, I-" He looked down at the crying boy in his arms. "Why are you crying?"

The straight haired just shrugged as he pulled back, staring at John with puffy red eyes.

"I just don't want to hear you saying that you don't love me back, although I know it. I'm just so stup-"

John cut him off with a quick peck on his lips.

"I do love you Alex."

"You-you do?"

"Oh god, I do!" He chuckled, peppering the smaller boy's face with kisses.

Alex giggled, hugging John once more. Then pulled back, looking at him. "I want you to take me, now. " He whispered.

"I can't do that, Doll. "

Hamilton frowned. "But-"

"Not before I take you to dinner first. " He smiled.

Alex smiled too but shook his head. "No, but-"

"Let's go!"

He grabbed his hands and pulled him off the couch, grabbing his car keys and handing Alex his jacket.

"But John, I-" Laurens pecked his lips, shutting him.

"We're just gonna grab a bite and them we can come here and do whatever you want, Doll. "

Alex smirked. "Whatever I want?"

"Whatever you want. " He assured.

"Okay!"

They walked to the elevator and pressed down.

"So...you got any hand cuffs?"

*************

I wrote three one shots and wattpad decided not to save them, so now I have to rewrite them.

Great.

Yours truly reminding you that you're lovely and beautiful,

•Ely•