Tiny

He hated all of that, he wasn't comfortable.

He wanted to get back home as soon as possible and he didn't even have twenty minutes there.

"Aaron." He whispered/shouted in his friend's ear, over the loud music.

"Yeah?" The dark skinned turned to him. "What is it?"

"Can we go?" He begged, fixing his glasses. "I really don't like it here. "

"Oh Alex, but we just got here, and you promised you were staying for at least an hour. " Aaron frowned.

The Caribbean boy just sighed nodding.

He hated crowded places, specially if it was bar full of drunk freaks that could turn a little too friendly.

He hated the humid heat that the amount of sweaty bodies gave up the environment. The material of his long sleeved cotton sweater started sticking in a very bothering way.

It all felt awful.

And in that moment, he also hated Aaron for bringing him there.

"Come on, Alex, there's Theo." He felt the grasp of his friend as he practically dragged him to a table.

See, Theodosia, also known as Burr's crush, was the cause of them being there. Apparently there was a friend of hers that was going to perform at the place and she invited Aaron. Him, being the coward he was, practically begged Alexander to be there.

Just for moral support.

"Hey guys!" The beautiful curly haired girl greeted them.

She kissed both boys cheeks. Aaron almost faints.

"Hey Theo. " Alex smiled, elbowing his friend to take him out of his trance.

"Come sit, Johnny is about to start. " The emotion in the girl's voice was evident.

Both boys sat and turned to the small stage. Suddenly the loud electronic music was off and the reflectors signaled at a figure sitting on a high chair in the middle of it.

The lights faded a little and the world seemed to calm down.

"He's been singing here for months, everyone loves him!"she squealed under her breath in a motherly way.

Alexander nodded and fixed his glasses. He really couldn't define the guy's - John or Johnny or whatever - features, but what he could actually see was a big cloud of brown curls falling over his shoulders.

"This song's name This Ain't a Love Song, I hope you enjoy it."

Alex had a small wave of shivers when he heard the guy's deepness in his voice.

And almost falls from his chair when the boy started singing. Of course he knew the song, everyone knows Bon Jovi, and he wasn't surprised when he found himself mumbling the song's lyrics.

His eyes closed involuntarily and he started drumming over the table.

Well, he had a new favorite song.

The howling and clapping didn't wait to appear when the curly haired boy gave the last strum of chords.

Theo, Aaron and Alex himself clapped loudly and had satisfied smiles on their faces.

"Woohoo! Get 'em John!" Aaron laughed at the girls enthusiasm. He was smiling like an idiot.

Alex thought that he really deserved a girl like Theo.