Derroche

The clock's tick-tocking faded.

They really didn't know how it started. One moment they were talking and then silence was the only sound.

The phones disconnected.

Alex and John had always been friends, but everyone knew there was something more going on. Even themselves, although they tried to ignore it. Until now.

Over the table, two glasses of wine.

Just a casual night in one of their places. No special occasions, just a pair of best friends enjoying each other's company.

And the night slipped in between our fingers.

It all happened so fast and before one of them could stop it, there were kisses here and there. All over the place.

We imagined a pink light.

Shirts off. Pants off. They ended up somewhere in the room. Who the fuck cared? The only thing that mattered was themselves.

Sipped a little wine. One glance was all it took, for the night to slip in between our fingers.

Life was weird. How could they be all comfortable about it? Bare skin touching and it felt so natural and common, yet so unfamiliar and superficial.

If I could even describe all I felt.

Suddenly there was not just silence. Gasps and grunts filled the space. They felt how the temperature raised and their bodies acted by it. The heat was simply too much to let go so easily.

I cannot mention one place...

Soft strokes, strong grips, hard touches, sweet words. Nothing could stop them at that moment. That moment was theirs, they didn't know, but they had been waiting for so long.

... That I did not caressed from your body.

There was a specific moment when time not just simply faded, but stopped. He looked into his lover's eyes and whispered it; "I love you."

Kisses and kindness.

He smiled and praised back his love. Then everything went to it's pace. Their pace. Slow and sensual pace. Hard and rough pace.

Such a splurge of love.

And the night went on. Nobody knew, but themselves. Nobody cared, but themselves. They didn't love nothing but each other. All the love they had been saving, they gave it all out. Nothing more had to be said. Nothing else mattered, just what they have to give that night, only them.

Such a madness.

**********

Here.

Not a very explicit smut buuuuuut, it works.

Love you 💕