Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)

A/n: Before we start, lemme explain that this ain't a continuation... Till certain point.

And I probably won't write a part three, because I have no fuckin idea how to end it. But maybe I will because I love you.

Anyways, hope you like this. ❤

*****

I don't know how it started. I have no clue why. I just know that one night, I took a shortcut to meet up with Bobby and passed by a balcony.

And what I saw... I saw perfection.

He was up exactly at 1:00 am looking at who knows what. But I didn't care, he didn't seem affected by the time either. And I didn't know whether to thank God for such a beautiful creation, or cuss the Devil for putting all those sinful thoughts inside my head.

First it was the thousands of freckles scattered in the face. Soft brown and disorganized, like constellations. Then it was the hair. Shoulder length curly strands covered head, face and neck.

But what was really hypnotic wasn't his graceful body. Long and curvy legs that could easily be mistaken for a woman's. Nor was it the paleness of the skin that shone and seem delicate as a flower.

It wasn't the body that captivated.

It was his eyes.

Violet eyes that penetrated in your soul like they could discover every mystery in the universe. They looked almost lilac purple from under the moonlight.

He looked gorgeous, his whole complexion was an art piece.

And his ginger essence. I decided that was going to be his name not because of the color of his hair, but for the color of his aura.

His energy, I could feel it from where I walked. Warm and soft. Also the colors he used. From mustard yellows to dust oranges, like autumn. He was a ginger colored aura person. He was hot, in all senses of the word.

That's why I never had to use a sweater or a coat after I started walking there. Just by the thought of seeing him, I got all cozy and funny inside.

I even started making a drawing of him. That's main reason I walk slowly when I pass by the balcony. Because even if my face looks  forward, all my concentration is focused on his complex and unique factions.

That night I had a hunch. My body was feeling hotter than it usually was, but I couldn't understand why, because when I passed by my Ginger's place to be.

He wasn't.

I saw nobody.

My face wrinkled into a frown, a bigger frown that I would show usually. And by inertia, I just stood there.

What was I expecting? For him to come out?

For a moment I felt empty. Like I used to feel before I knew about him. But it was an ephemeral sensation because the warmth inside me was consuming.

It was too much.

So I kept walking. I felt disappointed but I kept walking. And the more I walked, the hotter I felt. Like if I was standing by a fireplace.

Then some sort of apple and cinnamon smell invaded my nostrils. I turn my face and there I saw it.

A bakery.

I sighed and shrugged it off.

When I turned on the street right at Bobby's place, I smiled. It was comforting to talk to him. He had become my best friend ever since I started my midnight walks.

Then I found Ginger.

And had two priorities.

"Goodnight, Bobby." I sat next to him and by the look I gave him, I think he got me.

"John." He smiled back. "Why that face?"

"Something bad happened." I sighed. "He wasn't there. Ginger wasn't there."

Bobby gave me a sympathetic look. I shrugged.

"It's funny because I can feel him. I can feel that warmth I've been telling you about." I look straight forward. "I'm almost done with the drawings."

"What is left to do?" Bobby asked, with his typical interested tone.

"The freckles." I nod. "I want them to be exactly like the real ones, but I need to see him up close for that."

"Aren't you going to do something about."

"Do something? No way!" I gasped. "I don't think I'm capable of having him in front and not kiss him." My chuckles come out unconsciously. "It will stay unfinished."

"Well that's very fucking stupid." Bobby says. "And it's a shame."

I look at him. "Tell me something I don't know."

"You stink like apple spice." He said.

"What?"

"You smell like cinnamon and apple today, why?"

"It's not-'' I smelled my arm. " It's not me."

"Then what is it?" Bobby looked around. Until his eyes glued to the corner wall. He then looked at me. "Stand up." He whispered.

"Huh?"

"Stand up and walk that way, tell me if the smell gets stronger."

"O-okay."

But I had no time to stand up when I heard running and the smell suddenly disappeared. I quickly looked behind the wall and I couldn't believe my eyes.

A big tangle of hair was sprinting down the street.

A ginger tangle of hair.