Sometimes He's Boyish

A/n: OKAY SO school wasn't that bad. I still don't like it tho.

My old math teacher retired and now I don't know who's teaching us and it's a slight probability that is a teacher that I don't like at all.

BUT ANYWAYS MY SWEET LITTLE BUTTERFLIES,

This one last ChiekoHope 's request and I loved it so much.

Hope y'all like it 💕

******************

As they walked in front of a clothing store holding hands, Alex couldn't help but to look at a beautiful sky blue crop top that a mannequin was wearing in the show window.

John was checking his phone with his free hand and the other was slowly rubbing Alex's knuckles.

The smaller boy flustered with fright and embarrassment as he thought about what could be his boyfriend's reaction if he finds out that he liked girls clothes and make up. The fact that he was...fluid.

John was completely gay. John didn't like girls.

But he felt so pretty! And yes, Alex liked boy's clothes too, he loved it actually. But there were days where he felt cute and feminine and he craved for wearing a nice dress and some heels, and do his makeup and-

"What aren you thinking about, baby?" John was looking at him with a curious expression and a small grin.

Alex went back to reality and shooked his head.

"It's nothing. " He forced a smile.

"You sure? You looked a little distracted." John lifted his hand and poked Alex's temple.

Alexander giggled under his breath and nodded. "Everything is just fine, don't worry. " He assured, kissing his cheek.

"Well, let's go eat then. "

They kept walking in between kisses and jokes to the food court of the mall. Though Alex had that small thought picking at his brain.

John was the most beautiful person he knew, in every way of saying. But Alex was really worried that John didn't accept his feminine side. Cause after all,

John likes boys.

-

A couple weeks later, Alex was alone at their dorm. John was at class so he took advantage of that to do the thing he loved to so the most after writing and making love with John;

Try on girl's clothes that he bought behind John's back.

A few days ago he went alone to that one store and bought that one blue crop top. He hid it with the other wearing and waited this exact moment. He decided to combine it with a pair of highwaisted "boyfriend" pants. He loved his reflection in the mirror. His messy bun, glasses and red lipstick made him feel so pretty.

He was so drowned in his world that he didn't hear the door opening.

"You're fucking kidding me..."

The blood drained from Alex's face as he heard John's voice and saw his expression. He couldn't describe it.

"I-I.. " Alex stuttered and his eyes started to itch.

"You must be out of your goddamned mind... " John approached him, frowning.

That was it. It was over. He knew John wasn't going to like this. John likes boys, not girls or fluids.

BOYS.

"-if you think that crop top looks better with those pants than with the white mini skirt. " He chuckled and walked to the closet.

"Wh-what?"

To say that Alex was confused is an understatement.

"Here." He handed him the skirt and signaled his pants. "Take those off and.. " He walked again to the closet and handed him a pair of shoes. "Use my gray vans. " He smiled at his boyfriend.

He blinked several times without moving. "You're not mad? You're... You're not breaking up with me cause I feel like both genders? Cause I like girl stuff?"

John chuckled and left the shoes on a side. He grabbed his boyfriend's face in both hands.

"Alex, boys can wear skirt and dresses too. You don't have to be a girl to like all those things, love. Why would I break up with you? If you feel like wearing a skirt today and tomorrow you're in the mood for loose jeans and a shirt, then so be it." He shrugged. "I love you because of who you are, fluid or not. I love you for being simply Alex." He ended his speech with a soft comforting smile.

Alex smiled with a little nostalgia and leaned to kiss John, who melted into it happily, removing a small tear that scaped his eye. When they pulled back, John pecked his nose.

"Don't cry, it'll ruin your makeup. " He joked, Alex giggled.

"You already ruined my lipstick. " He rolled his eyes playfully. John cocked an eyebrow.

"You didn't complain. " He pecked his lips and smiled. "Now let's go to the movies. "

Alex blushed signaling himself. "Like th-this?" He never went outside wearing girl's clothes before.

"You're right. " The freckled boy nodded. "You haven't put the skirt yet. " He winked and Alex was now redder.

He nodded and then a little smirk crawled up his lips.

"Do you want to help me?"

That they they didn't go to the movies, but the next day when Alex dressed up in an apple green shirt, his jean shorts and his white converse, John had to hide his face in his hands and grab down his pants to control himself.

They exited the dorm with his fingers entangled and well, let's just say Alex went shopping that weekend with John, his friends and some girls and guys that absolutely loved his outfits.

*************

My head hurts like a bitch.

Yours truly sending tons of cheesiness and positive vibes to you all lovely and powerful beings,

•Ely•