Cravings

A/n: Is this a Trans!Alex one shot? Yup. Sue me. Oh, and also is ginger Alex and blond John, just for the fun of it.

Warning: This is kind of a smutty fluff so...

John's P. O. V

We were watching some TV show that Alexander liked. I don't really know why, cause it made no freaking sense. But anyways, he was curled up by my side, rubbing his belly bump, as my arm was over his shoulder, playing with one of his thin ginger locks.

He seemed to be fixing himself. He was constantly moving and he seemed kind of irritated.

"What's wrong love?" I looked down at him, he shook his head.

"I'm just so hot. " He muffled, fanning his face with his hands.

I chuckled. "Baby, you're literally wearing no pants and a simple shirt, how hot can you be?"

He removed himself from my side. "You don't understand. I'm-" He gasped,taking of his shirt.

He was now only in his small cotton panties, bare chest, leaving his torso to the sight. His belly was standing out in the cutest way possible and his cheeks where rosy.

"You're what, Lexi? " I turned off the TV, giving my whole attention to him.

"I have a crave. "

"Is it food? Do you want another tuna and strawberry jelly sandwich? Ice cream and ham? Do you-"

"No babe, I'm-I'm, " He climbed himself over my lap, grinding slightly. I growled quietly, grabbing him by the waist. "I craving for sex. Right now. Right here. " He kissed my lips.

I kissed him back and traced small circles on his waist. My other hand traveled to his butt cheeks, squeezing and pinching.

Small moans and gasps escaped from his lips, letting me explore his mouth withy tongue freely. His hands, that used to be around my neck, went inside my shirt. He was grinding over me and rubbing his palms on my chest. We were still french-kissing, and without previous warning, I entered one of my fingers in his entrance.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned as bounced slightly, fucking himself on my finger.

"Watch your language, doll" I bit his lower lip, smirking. Then I entered two more fingers.

Oh, the sweet small noises he mas making were driving me crazy. He moved one of his hands to my hair and pulled it back tenderly, making me growl.

"Make me. " He teased.

"Oh, I will."

And I did. Slowly and sweetly right there over our couch. After all, my baby's wishes are orders.

***********************

Heh. Hi.

Remember that you are lovely, always <3

          •ely