I Love Danci- You.

THIS ONE IS FOR MY HOMIE AnotherOneReaderEH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 💕
Aquí está la gaysura que te prometí :3

PS; I just simply love the concept of John learning Spanish and Alex helping him get better with the language and the culture. So, love it or leave it 😂❤

Alex's P. O. V

"LA NEGRA TIENE TUMBAO', Y NO CAMINA DE LAO'!" John screamed to the top of his lungs, entering the dorm.

I looked up at him from my spot in the bed. I've spent the whole day typing an essay and since I had no classes today, I just decided to stay.

"What the hell babe?" I chuckled as he jumped next to me over the bed.

"Quiero un besito.(1)" He stated pouting.

I giggled and pecked his lips, meaning to turn back to working, but he grabbed my collar and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss.

I gasped for air when he pulled away and hit his shoulder playfully. "Idiot."

"Hello to you too, baby. " He winked and stood up.

"Why were you singing Celia Cruz's song? Who thought you that song? " I moved my laptop to a side and sat straight on the bed, pulling mi hair back and taking my glasses off.

"We were listening to music in spanish class today. " He explained, taking off his shirt and throwing it to the basket.

My breath got stuck in my throat as I lowered my gaze, my face burning hot. I still wasn't used to being around John and his amazing presence without getting embarrassed. Even if we have half a year dating.

"Amazing! " I found my own voice and moved away a little. He layed next to me, resting his head on my lap.

"Yeah. There's this girl, Teresa, she tried to teach me how to dance it. Big fail. " He laughed, grabbing my hand and stroking it.

I chuckled. "Puedo enseñarte, si quieres.(2)  " I suggested, playing with his hair.

"That would be great! Let's go! " He grabbed my hand, shoving me off the bed.

"What? Now? " I stopped him when he opened the door.

"Uh, yeah? C'mon! " He pulled me once more and I grabbed him by the fore arm and stopped him once again.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" He whined, turning to me.

"Babyboy? " I chuckled.

"What, babygirl?" He rolled his eyes.

"You're shirtless. "

"Oh." He blushed. "Hehe, right."

****

We walked through campus until we made it to the arts and culture pavillion. It was relatively late, so we were almost the only people wandering around campus. All classes were done for the day.