Your Son

A/n: This is Trans!Alex so...

Alex's P. O. V

"John, baby, can you get Phillip downstairs? Dinner is almost ready. " I said from the kitchen, talking my freckled husband's attention.

He was currently sketching on the counter.

"Sure." He nodded and took a deep breath. "PIP, TIME FOR DINNER!" he yelled from his position.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"If I needed yelling, I would have done it myself. " I walked to him and hit his head.

"Ouch! " He cried out, then smiling side ways. "I like it when you get angry, rawr!" He joked, winking at me.

"Ew, dads. " Phillip was coming down.
John arched an eyebrow and grabbed me by the waist suddenly. He grabbed my face with his free hand and attempted to lick my face, sticking his tongue out.

"Oh God, Pa', no! " The thirteen year old said dramatically. Pretending to puke.

I chuckled and kissed John's cheek, taking his embrace off.

"Geez Pip, sit down. " I asked sweetly.

"No. I'm in hunger strike. " The curly haired boy sat next to his father.

God. They looked like brothers.

The older curly haired looked at him with a funny expression. "What's the reason now, young Hamilton-Laurens?" He mocked.

I laughed in my place, serving the plates.

"I don't know. Global warming, the low quality in school's cafeteria, the fact that my daddy mom doesn't pay attention to me anymore... " He sighed deeply.

I frowned. "Hey! I give you all the attention on the world. " I placed the plates in front of them, sitting in front.

"Well, maybe if you let me go to Theo's place tomorrow, I'll reconsider my reasons... " He shrugged, looking at me, with an innocent stare.

John chuckled.

"Well, I'll recommend you to extend you strike, sweetie. " I pinched his cheeks, just to bother him.

He frowned, took his plate and stood up. "Adults! What's wrong with them?" He walked to the stairway, his footsteps going up.

"We love you too, Pip!" John yelled laughed. He shook his head and looked at me. "Your son is crazy. " He smiled.

"My son? That's definitely YOUR son" I took a bite of my food.

"You're right. He's as cool as me. " He stuck his tongue out at me.

"And as dramatic. " I giggled.

"And as cute."

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "And as cute. "

*******************

This is short cause I got a long ass one shot coming up.

Remember that you're lovely, always.

                    •ely