Lafayette Knows Best

John's P. O. V

"He's so fucking annoying. " I grunted to Laf, sitting next to him on my dorms couch.

"I really think you're exaggerating, mon ami." He rolled his eyes, chuckling. "I mean, how hateful can the petit garçon be?"

" 3 am typing-musical obsessed-small and sassy-always angry (A/n: Did I just described myself? Probablymore or less. "I sighed exasperated. " He's always firing back to every dammed thing I say, it's irritating! "

The Frenchman shook his head, slowly clapping. "He's obviously trying to get your attention, John. "

"What? No!" I laughed "Alexander Hamilton just hates me as much as I hate him, or even worse. " I threw my head back on the couch.

"You hate him. " He stated. I nodded.

"Yup."

"But do you? " He smirked.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean? " I cocked an eyebrow at him. He grinned widely, shrugging. "Oh my god, no way! You think I like him! " I yelled incredulously.

"Well, last time I checked, you had no basic reason to actually hate him. And well, I am not saying you like him per say but, appelez ça une intuition. " He elbowed me as my door room opened.

Alexander appeared in our sight field and Laf stood up. "This is, how you say? My cue? See you later, my friend." He farewelled and looked at the small man in front of us. "Alex" He greeted before stepping out.

When the door was shut, the dorm became silent. Alexander gripped his backpack strap, looking confused. He opened his moth to say something, I cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" I stated simply.

"What do you mean? " He wrinkled his nose. He looked like a cute kitten.

I brushed those thoughts away as I stood up, willing to go to my bed.

"Nevermind. " I waved my hand indifferently.

"Ooh, never do when it comes to you." He mocked sitting on his desk.

I rolled my eyes. "What is you fucking problem you dip shit?" I growled towering him.

"Well obviously you and your dammed presence it's my fucking problem asshat. " He smirked sarcastically.

"You can move dorms if that bothers you, little genius. I was here first. " My voice tone became a little louder.

"Doesn't make you any less of a pain in the ass. " He gave his back to me, starting to take some papers out.

Oh fuck no. He wasn't going to leave me arguing with myself.

"Turn around and fight like a man dude, or is it that little Alexander it's too afraid of being truthtelled. "

He turned to me with a frown. "What truth can you possibly be telling me, Laurens? You're just ranting and rambling with the same fucking bullshit. " He sighed heavily in an ironic way.

"Same bullshit that you'll be telling me back? Or a little more stupid? "

He abruptly stood up from his chair, facing me.

"You're an idiot. " He growled.

"Tell me something I don't know. " I mocked, leaning nearer.

"You're hot. " He said, his gaze burning with something that seemed like a mixture of rage and lust.

I had barely time to analyse what happened when I pushed him against the wall, kissing the life out of him. I grabbed both his wrists and put them over his head. His legs wrapped around my hips tightly. My free hand travelled to his jaw, grabbing it strongly. His tongue found its way inside my mouth as I played with it, occasionally biting his lip, stealing small exiting noises from him.

I pulled away slowly, admiring his features. His lips were swollen and his cheeks were rosy. He smirked at me and captured my lips once more, pulling my face nearer when he bit down on my lower lip. He pulled away.

"I hate you so much. " He purred, resting his forehead on my.

It was my turn to grin this time, tracing his lips with my thumb.

"Not as much as I hate you. "

*********

I was actually going to finish this with some smut, but since I suck at writing it, I'll just leave it theeeere.

My Christmas break starts on Monday so get ready for lots of posts.

I love you <3

Remember that you are lovely <3

Ely•