44

In my blood- Shawn Mendes
____________________________________

Kadence's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

Why did she react like that? Was it the hormones?

Pregnancies..

So weird. I talked to my mate's parents for a while to get more info. After a while, I see decided to leave.

I walked out of the Hutson's room and sighed. She will be over it.

'Me and Madalynn- Sarmah has us! SOMEONE PLEASE HURRY!-'

PLEASE HURRY!-.

"Isabelle?" My head shot up as I walked down the hall from her parents' room.

I sprinted out of the pack house and breathed in the air. Her scent..

It was here.

But now, no more trace. This is where she was. She was taken.

Taken.

But.. how so soon? How the fuck did they do it? It should have gone down on a fight!

Unless.... shit.

'Sound the alarm! Isabelle and Madalynn were kidnapped! I want everyone searching the woods!' I barked into the pack mind-link angrily.

I wanted to panic. Wake up from a bad dream.

'Isabelle! ISABELLE!' I desperately try to get a hold of her. Even my wolf tried to reach Alexis. He whimpered and aced in my head, panicking. She was cut off.

"Damn it" where the hell is my mate?!

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

I moaned and hissed at the pain in my neck.

He injected wolfsbane... in.. me..

The baby! Oh no.

Oh nononono.

I closed my eyes and tried listening to my child's heartbeat.

Please.. please... please!

Tears slid down my cheeks as I gently put my hand on my stomach.

"No.. Please!" I felt arms around me. They pulled me into them. The familiar scent I've known since forever.

"No!" I sobbed onto Madalynn for the loss of my pup. No..

My child.

I curled up into Madalynn shaking and sobbing. "My baby! Please.. no!"

Madalynn held me right and stroked my hair while she gently rocked us.

"Shh... I know, Izz, I know Hun. It's okay"

"It's not okay! No!" I wanted to die. That man took my unborn pup away!

He..

My goddess, why? Why do this to me?! Why punish me?!

I continued sobbing and desperately hoping that my child is okay. They can't be gone!

I tried so hard to listen again until I heard the door creak. I looked away and stuffed my head into Madalynn's shoulder.

That dick killed my pup!

"What is miss worthless crying about now? Did her mate die?" I heard the cruel man behind snicker. Madalynn growled and held me proactively.