24

Treat You Better-Shawn Mendes (Hate me all you want, Shawn Mendes is Bae and will be on this book a lot😂)
____________________________________

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

We stopped at a small building.

Kadence first came out while I unbuckled. He came to my side and opened my door.

I held out my hands to him. "Upsies!" Boss Baby is the bomb​!
It's funny how I'm using the baby language.

Kadence chuckles and gets me out of the car. He places me down but grips my waist.

"Let's do a little practice, a foot at a time" I groaned and held onto his shoulder.

'Just listen to mate' Alex giggled out. I pulled the finger to her and she full out laughed at my face.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated.

One foot at a time.

I held out my tongue like always and tried my best.

I took a small step forward and wobbled. I'm just lucky Kadence is holding me...

Kadence pushed me softly, making me take another step. I took small steps on the way to the building, wobbling here and there. Throwing out profanities.

Once we reached to the door and Kadence lowered his hand to open the door, I jumped and placed my legs on his arm.

"I deserved an award for all of that work" I said to his amused face.

He shrugged and continued in. An okay lady sat in a big desk and huge computer sat on top. Her warm smile grew wider at the sight of us. She stood up slowly as we reached her.

"Alpha, Luna! Nice to see you, scheduling an appointment or...?"

"We have a four thirty appointment, Mira" Kadence smiled.

The old lady known as Mira nodded and left inside. Kadence sat us down on a chair and I snuggled into him.

"My life has been a fucking mess..." I mumbled.

"Why is that?" Asked a curios mate.

"I don't know... everything has gone downhill after I met you..." I confessed.

"By that, how?" He asked further.

"Look at us now. You have to waste your time for my legs and had to waste your time for a rogue who was put in the pack hospital two times. I lost my reputation after balling my eyes out in front of Thea and in front of Kayla... I'm falling apart..." I let out.

Kadence kissed my forehead and held me tight.

"One, those legs will be mine-" I giggled at that statement. "Two, I wouldn't even care if you were an Omega because I love you no matter what. Three, I would do anything for you because your my mate... you changed me to be a better person Isabelle. I would waste my time for you, and give up my demeanor. Don't beat yourself up because your perfect on my eyes. The pack also loves you!" He connected our foreheads together; we breathed slowly as our eyes closed.

"I love you" I said softly. He filled the gap between us as he connected our lips.

The sweet, emotional kiss... Loving the taste of the lips that belong to me. I smiled in the kiss and pulled out.

"Luna?" A male voice called out.

"Let's go" I called out breathlessly.

Kadence rose up, with me in his arms, and walked to the open door being held by a man in a white doctor's coat. He smiled at me as we entered.

"Luna, we understand what has happened and what we have to do, so every week you will have to be here for three days. We will be working on building the strength of your legs for 5 weeks. The days your not here, you will have to practice at the pack house with Alpha" I nodded to everything he said as he led us to a room.

"Today, we will be seeing how well you can do in water. We've tested other patients in pools that have a built in treadmill. If you want Alpha, you can stay here or come with me to instruct her in what she will try?" My mate nodded.

"We can Have Luna Isabelle change in the rooms and you can wait for her. When she is done, you can bring through the door across the door" he pointed to the left of us and walked to it.

"Thank you Dr. Leonard" Kadence said thankfully.

Once Dr. Leonard left, Kadence brought me into a changing room and set me down.

"Call me when your done. I'll be right out the door"

"Guard dog" I laughed.

Kadence placed his hand over his heart and tried to look offended. Key word, tried.

I shut the door and turned around to see a rack of different colored one-pieced swimsuits.

They all had so zipper and long sleeves. I chose the dark purple one and stripped.

Swimming time...

------------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy!!! We reached over 200 votes!!!

Next update is at 225 votes!

I updated "The Next Moon Goddess" and "Descendants: Truth or Dares" check it out!

This chapter is dedicated to......: ChristyCooper133! Thank you for the votes and support!!

^
A musical.ly I did today 😆

Snapchat- Itzbella00

Instagram-  _Itzbella00

Musical.ly- Itzbella11

Youtube- Msp highschoolgurl21
^
^
^
^
Mostly Miraculous Ladybug Videos😄😆

Luv u! BAI!

7/30/17