23

Soap-Melanie Martinez
____________________________________

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

Why is everyone so tense?

I turned myself to get off the bed but my legs don't move.

"What the hell?!" I try to move my legs again but I can't feel them and they are just still.

"Why can't I move my legs? What is going on?" I turned to the 3 faces staring at me.

"Alpha" The Beta couple nodded and left. I kept my gaze on Kadence and crossed my arms.

"From the beginning" I started with an annoying huff.

He sighed and sat on a chair next to the right side of me.

"Because the blade my mom controlled my sister to use and stab you with was silver, it will take you longer to heal and it caused the lower half of your body.....uhmm..." He kind of choked on his words at the end.

"Well"

He stared blankly at me and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Ehh.. well..." I got impatient.

"Well say it already! I don't have the whole day Kadence!" I'm mad, I'm confused, I'm tired, and I want answers. So I will get them one way or another.

"Hips and lower...you'll be paralyzed-"

"PARALYZED!?" i screeched. I started hyperventilating.

No, no, no, no, no! That means I wouldn't be on my feet anymore.
That's not fair! No, no, no, no!

I felt huge hands on my shoulders. I look at my mate.

"Hey, hey! Calm down! It's only for six more days"

"How long was I out for?"

"Seventeen days" He says tiredly.

17 days.... wait! My heat is coming soon!

My eyes widen and I look at my mate.

"MY-"

"I'm making sure you take your heat pills when we get the heat signals" he cuts me off.

I groan and slid down the reclined bed. Why does shit happen to me after I meet my mate?!
(Well, I don't like having a boring book and I'm evil  ̄▽ ̄)

"Well... I would ask fate but I don't know why" He shrugged.

"You need to stay away from my God Damn Mind ass-wipe" I whined and built up my wall.

~6 days~

I'm so happy!

I'm finally leaving this uncomfortable place!

6 days of talking to Mr. Boring-ass and having kids come visit me, I finally get to leave!

But~ I have therapy. To help me walk again...

"Isabelle?" I was once cut off my train of thought and turned to look at him.

"Wheelchair or-"

"Oh hell no! Fuck that shit! There is no way in hell you would make me sit in that shit!"

He looked taken back but then shrugged, wearing his stupid smirk. He walked toward me.

"Kadence! What are you doing!? Kadence stop! I'm not sitting on a wheelchair!" I tried to back away but I would fall off the damn bed.

He kept advancing towards me and held out his arms at me. I swat them away but he brought them back under me.

"Kadence I swear if you make me sit on one, I will break it and break your balls!!" He rolled his eyes and lifted me up, pulling me closer to his chest. He had me rested in this position. You know I can't complain, as much as I hate bridal styled pick ups, it really comfortable on Kadence. No lie.

I huffed and snuggled in his chest, sniffing hid shirt for the sweet oceany scent mixed with old spice.

I moan, causing him to chuckle.
"I don't know why your all of a sudden moaning but I know that those moans belong to me" Ugh! I hate it when he acts like this.

I gasp and hit his chest. "Asshole" I muttered out.

He shakes his head and continues to walk away from the dreadful place. Once we were outside, I stretch in his arms and sniff the air. Ahh~

Even when we stepped out, we were surrounded by little children and teenagers excited to see me. Wow, I'm actually loved!

Well I mean, who doesn't love me?

Kadence sets me down but holds me by the waist to help me keep my balance since my legs are a little weak.

Everybody crowded around us, giving us a big ol' group hug.

"Hey guys!"

Annie walked up front to me, more like ran to me and jump in my arms. I gladly caught her and hugged the daylights out of her.

"Missed me that much?" I asked playfully while placing her on my hip.

"Everybody did! Everybody was sad when Beta Aaron told us you were hurt" her pout came on to her face, bobbing her bottom lip out.

"Hey don't be sad! I'm here ain't I?" I cock my head at her and smiled. Kadence nuzzled into my hair, I placed her down and spoke.

"Thank you! All of you! For supporting me, visiting me, and meeting me here! I want to stay but we have important matters to get to. Team, get ready when I'm back home because we will have a lot of fun" I pat my mate's arms and he grunts. Everybody laughs.

You don't know what will come, Mr Alpha.

Everybody gives one last hug and leaves. Kadence helps me to his car and puts me in the passanger seat.

Time for my physical Therapy..

------------------------------------------------------

Heeyyyoooo! We passed the vote count!! Once again, I asked for 165 buy I get 186!

My best friend of almost 5 years got back on wattpad. She hasn't been on for a year! Well, like me (: I had this account since July last year and never got back on. I finally got back on when my friend in school recommended a good book she was reading in March.

I'm happy I got back on and made this book (: cause I made a family <3

Next update is in 195 and if we can, 200 😊

So far,how do you guys like the story?

How to you like this chapter?

Recommend me some goof books ^▽^ werewolf to be exact!

Snapchat- Itzbella00

Instagram-  _Itzbella00

Musical.ly- Itzbella11

Youtube- Msp highschoolgurl21
^
^
^
^
Mostly Miraculous Ladybug Videos😊😄😆

Luv you! BAI!

7/28/17